Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I've started noticing a trend I'm servers I join, they start off popular for being...

• Thread starter Kahlyn Squid Barnes
  • Start date
K

Kahlyn Squid Barnes

So I've started noticing a trend I'm servers I join, they start off popular for being new then die in a week or so...so in your opinion, what keeps a server active and populated? (Stores, rates, events, etc)

J

John Morgan

awsome Admin

S

Sierra Grace Trimmer

Great admins, constant events, zero tolerance for bs, and a store! ;)

Z

Zach Davis

A great community with active admins!!! (That can afford it without using birthday card money lol)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Mature populated and clustered!

J

Jane Hemming

It's all about the admins. And keeping trolls at bay

J

Jane Hemming

If you're looking for a server...

Fresh island server.
PvP on weekends .
Max wild dino lvl 300, player lvl 150
Custom drops and aberration dinos spawn
Community forge and anky stalls on top of volcano (safe zone)
Few rules.
Xbox with crossplay enabled
Please read pinned post and join group

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kahlyn Squid Barnes

Thanks guys, I'm not looking for a server, but asking for reference about if I were to buy a server, because obviously I want to populate

P

PJ Guerrero

Then join Blues Boosted Server, we have a great shop and community center, we help new people, we do daily Dino’s and events. The map is ragnorok and admins don’t abuse, shop is at alpha pillar, we also have public teleporters for everyone to use

P

PJ Guerrero

The server is also kinda new we’re looking to populate

R

Robert Kuznetsov

Running a server is like running a day care ... all pple do is bitch and cry ... waaaa over boosted... waaaa not boosted enough, waaa not good enough starter packs, I died can you respawn my stuff, it’s pvp and they keep killing me admins help...

I run a server right now and as of yesterday I turned it off... every one wants shit spawned in all the time, admin this and admin that ... fuck off and play the game. Leave the admins alone already we’re sick the crying and asking for shit all the time..

O

Oskar Pettersson

You for real pj?

C

Conk Half

Events good prizes and actually getting to know your players in partys

D

David Snider

Perfectly set up stats and then I'd say events

D

David Snider

And stores for sure

L

Lacey Lowe

kahlyn I have a server that you might like we have starter pack and the admins are good. it's (TheWarriorsBostedServer). join. it's fun

S

Stevon Canada

I'm looking for a realism server. Kills are a bit easier do to attack damage or something for players and NPC's. No player marker on map, not overly boosted. Good for roleplay and friendly for grinders.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom