Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Played skyrim over 800 hours in total. I bought it on switch and I've started playing...

D

Dylan Crissman

Played skyrim over 800 hours in total. I bought it on switch and I've started playing all over again. It's amazing that even after so many hours I'm finding new stuff still.

Running a general adventurer build, archery, sword and board. Armor and weapons either purchases or found only. No enchanting or blacksmithing upgrades. From a general standpoint, an adventurer wouldn't have huge blacksmithing or enchanting skills, they'd be well versed in survival and primary stats: 1hand, blocking, heavy armor, speech, archery, 3 points in restoration magic for advanced healing spells, only companion is Serana for her survivability and lone wolf attitude.

Anyone know of any weapons in game that are specifically stand out amazing.

J

Jacob Hazekamp

Have you received the Bloodskal blade yet? Its a sweet two handed weapon.

D

Dylan Crissman

leaning toward the nightingale sword, what's the beset bow???

B

Bruce Haxton

Chillrend the enchanted blade you get from Mercer Frey's place is probably the most damaging single handed weapon. Dragobane is the best single handed blade for killing dragons.

D

Dylan Crissman

I have chillrend now, broke into his place early. Serana is using that one.

D

Dylan Crissman

I'm thinking Nightingale Sword, Spellbreaker Shield and the Nightingale Bow. The enchantments on them are really hard to beat for base damage and utility. Plus skeleton key. I'm waiting to run into Daedra for the armor or the ebony warrior.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom