Contact advertising [email protected]

So im playing over watch and trying to find a game to play the new hero in just...

• Thread starter Armando K. Gonzalez
  • Start date
A

Armando K. Gonzalez

So im playing over watch and trying to find a game to play the new hero in just quickplay to play with others when i just noticed under my name and on the games theirs a -75% xp like da heck is that about i want coins for cosmetic and this is lowering exp so less loot boxes and i haven't done my placement matches yet so y is this a thing, on another note does anyone want to que up some games

C

Chin Hsien Tan

Did you leave alot of games early? That could be the reason for ur xp reduction

フレチャー マシュー

Leaving too many games

T

Ty Cobb

just play the games dont just leave cause you don't get her

G

Gregory Rodriguez

Play no limits

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

If your last 20 games ratio of games played vs games completed dips below a certain % you get the penalty... it even warns you a game or 2 before it happens so just start finishing games after you get the warning until you're confident your last 20 games have minimal uncompleted ones

R

Raimone Gresham

Stop leaving matches. Doesn’t matter if they’re underway and you know it’s a loss. A leave is a leave

S

Sam Gore

Doesnt matter if they are mid way through. You’ll still get the leaver penalty after. Thats what happens when it becomes consistent.

R

Robby Sawicki

Lmao stop leaving games to play Brigette and play no limits people like you ruin the ptr experience

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

lmao people actually caring about the leavers penalty in Quickplay

A

Alexander Dwayne Hester

Don't be a leaver then. Your fault.

I

Isaac Tony Wallitsch

Dont leave games

J

Jose Garcia

suck it

G

Gabriel Hamilton

Leave earlier ya goof. No consequences for leaving before game starts

C

Cody Burdick

Leaving games before they're over causes that penalty. The number of games listed beside the penalty tells you how many games you have to complete before the penalty will go away.

Long story short, leaving games because the hero you want to play has already been chosen isn't smart.

A

Ahmed Wrya Rwandzy

U deserve it for leaving , u don't get that penalty easily, u must've left bunch of games looser

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

i like how everyone is dissing me when i only left one quickplay game on my own mid match cause i had to go do something more important

S

Siti Fadhilla

past leaves count too lmao
blizzard wont penalty you instantly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom