Contact advertising [email protected]

So I was playing Overwatch with my friend yesterday and I was trying to tell him that...

Z

Zuri T Porter

So I was playing Overwatch with my friend yesterday and I was trying to tell him that people smurf on Overwatch. Hr asks me how do I know and I replied that "They play better than their level suggests." He then responds "That's your opinion." I'm just like "What the fuck?"

J

Jt Love Joyce

Is there a chance he may be slightly autistic?

K

Kotomi Alex Narumi

That's the dumbest shit I have ever heard of...

Y

Yeti Jones

Just look at their account, its pretty obvious if theyve only played Overwatch

S

Shivam Pathania

lmao ! but i have seen some people who are actually good ! :3 like if a guy is lvl 100 below and placed platinum ! its a very high chance he is not a smurf ! but if he is placed diamond or masters ! then nope , its a fukkin SMURFY

R

Ryan Lewis

Dude that shit is no joke specially with seige end up getting carried or destroyed by a lvl 10 that's a recruit with a m870

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Just because someone is low leveled doesn’t mean he’s a smurf tho. Ability and heroes aside, Overwatch is fundementally a FPS. Had a lot of friends in high masters that didn’t even know how Genji or Lucio worked. They just got there because they could pop heads with Widow and McCree

Z

Zuri T Porter

It's not about not knowing how characters work. It's about purposely using a different, low level account, instead of using your original account.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom