Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I need some advice regarding FIFA 18 for the Switch: 1. Is the game fun even for...

A

Abdur Yair

I would get it on switch for portability but if you want special addition or go hard on the game like you mean it get the ps4 version switch version is for portable mode or if that you’re only console you have

P

Pharaoh Ajay

One thing I have noticed is that on switch it’s very easy. AI is very weak. I have for PS4 and switch and on switch I’m a beast on PS4 I get my ass handed to me often on same difficulty level playin same teams.

F

Flanz Yen

David Lau

B

Brock Jones

You're better off getting the PS4 version. Why pay $60 for part of a game when you have a system that has the full vers of the game. They bs'd the Switch port.

E

Estuardo Zenteno

I like it a lot. The missing features are not a deal breaker for me. And I can take it anywhere. My kid loves it

S

Sebas Barron Ayala

If you had FIFA 17 on PS4 and buy FIFA 18 on Switch, you will be going backwards instead of forwards. FIFA on switch is not good, it's like PS3, just a little bit cleaner. Its missing frostibite engine and the journey

J

John Smith

The last fifa i had was fifa 15 on the pc. Fifa18 feels almost exactly like fifa15 except that fifa18 has something called squad builder in ultimates team. It is where u build squads based on some set requirements. If u can build one that meet them then u get to exchange ur squad for some rewards. Mostly gold packs.

The big bonus is mobility.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom