Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I need some advice regarding FIFA 18 for the Switch: 1. Is the game fun even for...

M

Matteo Merler

I really don't like football, but I have nba 2k18 on switch and it's much better than on other consoles imo, even with the cut features and graphics

P

Polo Flores

It is great to have FiFA back on a Nintendo console and even better on the Switch since you can play FIFA on the go wherever whenever you want. What critics and gamers are complaining about is the lack of content compared to the PS4, PC and the others. Not the graphics, those are obviously a bit lower, but in-game content, specially the problem where it wont let you play against friends you already know online. It only lets you play against random players online. Locally you can play sharing the joycon with someone or connecting to other Switches and works pretty good. that online feature, though, maybe they will fix it on a future patch but who knows. IGN also said that the Switch version has less A.I. so when you shoot you normally always score because goalkeepers don't respond very good and they say A.I. works fine on the other consoles. I haven't tried any of them so i can't confirm this. If you can see pass through all that and just want to enjoy FIFA on the go, then go ahead and buy it.

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

I absolutely love the game! Its so fun online and local! Its been my most played game since ive got it! Had 4 player local gaming night! Also me and my bro playing together online against random opponents!
Gameplay is great graphics are great i would say its no worse than fifa 17 on ps4!
Just a few less festures thats made up fpr with the portability

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

It's extremely playable. To me, I don't care about the story mode at all. I never did, that's what FIFA is for. But, if you don't like football sims then it might not be a game for you.

D

Daniel J. Hill

absolutely LOVE this game. What the game lacks in features - it makes up for in portability. I love being able to make progress on my seasons anywhere. Love getting in a quick game! Its awesome!

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

The only problem is that its impossible to find someone to play against online. There is almost never anyone on.

G

Glenn Scott

I'm on ps4. Just rented switch version for my hols in canaries. To be honest it's weird. Very fifa 15. I'll be sending it back when I get home.

G

Germán Asensio Peral

Is there any ultimate team mode?

T

Tuukka Santanen

In switch there isn't the journey mode but it's still good and maybe if i was you i'm not.going to buy it but i have and i think it good game

V

Vasilios Prokos

I am a casual football fan (watch some Greek teams and Russian teams play) FIFA is pretty fun. I have not played it for a long time and it was for the 360 I think back in the day. I still think it's fun though from what I can recall

A

Alfred Combs

Been hearing it’s super trash

S

Sergio Ryan

Wait you have the PS4 and are considering getting half a game for the same price?

A

Andrew Defty

Buy a ball, go to the Park, play football with friends... Loads more fun than this shite, no matter what console its on. :/

M

Michael Gill

Fifa on the switch means you can watch tv while playing. That has helped me justify the purchase.

J

Justin Critzer

"Troll and I" never got this much heat and that was a supremely bad game.

From someone who was never big on soccer/football- Buy this game! If you're looking for something to give you a nice sports fix and have the ability to take it with you Anywhere then this is the game to get. If you're looking for the premium, "super-realistic" graphics with "The Journey" and all the added little extras then get it for the other console or don't get it at all.

Also, don't trust IGN. That reviewer sounded like a salty pr**k who felt inconvenienced to even review a game made for Nintendo.

B

Brandon Biddy

I like it pretty well. I went with it this year instead of the PC version like last year. I like it and actually find it harder to score than the PC version of 17 last year and in that sense it makes it more authentic to the real experience of playing. I never trust online reviews from these big sites. I’ll watch YouTube reviews of average people like me because I trust them over sites like IGN any day. It’s a pretty darn good port and to the people saying the crowds are 2D modeled, etc. You are wrong. The crowds are 3D modeled and it runs very well.

M

Morten Furre

I love it! The features missing weren't big enought for me to not want it. You can do careers as manager and players, and the graphics doesn't matter to me. Mechanics are kind of like Fifa 16 (maybe a bit better, cause don't remember) but I don't mid that either.

J

Jonny Zhou

just buy it!

F

Fabio Castellanos

Go for Ps4 version. Trust me FIFA PLAYER SINCE 2008

D

Danny Scott

I'd say wait for it to go down in price if you're not already a die hard fifa/soccer fan.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom