Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I bought my daughter the switch for Christmas and decided to buy myself one as...

P

Patrick Muth

So I bought my daughter the switch for Christmas and decided to buy myself one as well.. do they a lot u to download a game directly on to the switch so I only need to buy 1 game and play it on both switches so we can play each other or do I need 2 copies of the games we wanna play ?

J

Julian Peña

You need two copies. One per system.

M

Maz Heaton

If it's splatoon ur on about u will need 2 games hun

J

Julian Peña

It's not like PSN where you can share an account with someone. Once an account is active on the console it can only be used on that console.

J

Josh Brown

Physical games only need one copy, unless you want to do local multiplayer.

Z

Zhen Lso

no u need only 1purchase for digital game and then make sub acc to ur daughter

J

Julian Peña

Only can have one active account per switch. You can't share games between systems.

L

Luke Lovelock

Not every game has mp or coop. I would buy all sp titles physical and swap between the 2. Then if you want to coop or mp not on the same system.... id buy each switch a digital version.

J

Julian Peña

There is no such thing as a sub account. You can have multiple accounts on one Switch and they can all play the games as long as the main account is active on it but considering they have two Switches it's not possible at all. Unless Nintendo decides to do a family sharing program or something else you just gotta have two accounts with two different eshop/NNID accounts. It's not possible with one primary account. You can't have it active on another system. Just one.

P

Patrick Muth

If we have 2 copies of a game, is there a cord we can buy that links the 2 switches and you can play each other without WiFi? Like how game boy used to be. That way if on airplane we can play each other

J

Julian Peña

You don't need internet to play between Switches.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Go physical and use the cartridge on both Switchs

P

Patrick Mullikin

You can share physical games obviously, but a digital download is tied to the nintendo account

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom