Contact advertising [email protected]

So here's my story (wall of text, sorry): I have been playing games since childhood...

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

So here's my story (wall of text, sorry):

I have been playing games since childhood (20+) years but its during these last 5 years that I've started to play online.
The first online game I started to play was heartstone and I played it for a while. Almost completely sucked in by the game I played it day in and day out for almost half a year. Good ol' times...

Then I found League of Legends and my hearthstone mind started to fade away. After a month I completely stopped just to play league. Everything that I've put into hearthstone went down the drain. I didnt even wanna look at the game cuz I started to detest it. I found league and that mattered.

During a year and a half of league I occasionaly played csgo just to take breaks from league. I never really liked csgo so I played casual once in a while until I started to play mm and got my rank. Then the cs addiction kicked and I basically left league. Not by playing less and less.., i basically cut all ties with league and left it rot on my desktop. That was in late May.

I played csgo like crazy and just took a break before summer due to exams. After exams I kept playing and basically flew up on ranks. From silver elite to gnm in a few months (that's 5 ranks up). I really loved the game and thought to myself that I wouldn't leave it, never.
I played it for 5 months straight.

I bought overwatch since release but as usual, I didnt play it much. Just a game or two in like three months. Now, a few days back I saw the Soldier 76 cinematic and got hooked. I just wanted to play Overwatch and ofcourse, only with Soldier. Now I have not played csgo in days and the feels started to dissapear. Everything I've put into the game are going down the drain too. (300h)

I don't want the same thing to happen to Overwatch. I want to keep playing. What kept me playing league for so long was their character Twisted Fate, my main. Now it's Soldier that keeps me playing. Sounds weird but I get attached to stuff/characters. Without connection, not so much to keep me there.

What makes you still love to play this game? Any tips so I still keep my interest in the game? I play solo (no family/friends sharing my interests so I only play alone, if it has anything to do with me jumping from game to another.)

Best regards

B

Bryce Green

I love playing snipers bc I'm trash. But I used to play TFC/TF2 so much and pretty much only played Sniper. I'm obsessed with Widowmaker so just being able to play her and do well keeps me going.

M

Mark Walls

Have your tried pubg?

A

Abdul Muiz

I've put fairly over 2k hours combined for all accounts on CSGO. Went on hiatus from Overwatch a while back and came back for Halloween.

I just couldn't bring myself to like Overwatch competitive considering how the game is way too team based with rarely any intense moments where a fight mostly ends with team kills.

I hate CSGO's massive amount of hackers but the intensity of the game's competitive matches and pro scene holds me back from quitting. Those clutch moments and strats that varies from round to round are amazing and keeps me around playing.

Basically I play Overwatch for casual and jumping on CSGO for competitive. All that matters is that how you play the game.

S

Skylar Daniels

I'm the same way really. I go from game to game and leave the one I previously played completely. First it was Killing Floor which I played for years and have over 1k hours on, Terraria, League also being one of them. Makes me sad to think I spent so much time and money on a free game to just stop playing it all together. I purchased Overwatch in December last year and have been hooked ever since. I fell in love with Ana and I still play her all the time 350 hrs and 470 lvls later. I think I got into games like League and OW because of lore and how all the characters are connected in some way. I don't know, I just find it interesting. Maybe it's just a positive distraction, excluding the community, from a shitty life.

J

Johnny Chanhthavichith

I play a Warframe while I take a break from Overwatch and my aim is just the juiciest on that game and when I come back to overwatch the aiming feels a little smoother and a bit more attention required in aiming

A

Ahmed Ibrahim

I can be your in-game friend which platform do you play?

A

Angelo Ignacio

Awwwwww, we are definitely the same about that matter. I also get attached to charcters a lot, I love Mercy, Janna (LoL), Arno (AC) and Serperior (PKMN) to death, all because of their story and personality. Like you, I also quitted from League, all beacuse of the toxicity the player base have, plus I'm getting tired and bored of the repetitive plays I have to make just to save that 1v5 Vayne; but despite this, I still buy all the Janna skins they released---- even if I am not playing anymore, I still love my wind mage. Y'know, maybe, there's no stopping of you getting bored or fed up in a game, that's sad, but there's no way these characters will get old. That's what I hold on to; I know that I will always "main" these charcters; even if I don't play them anymore

S

Spencer Churchman

When I get bored with overwatch I switch mains. Seems like you just have a repetitive play style. Play the same game til you hate it then switch. Maybe switch before you hate the game, I play around 5 games in different intervals so I don't get burned out on one game.

S

Spencer Churchman

Also just playing soldier all the time is the fastest way to get bored with overwatch

A

Ashley Demyan

My interest in Overwatch is already fading. It just feels so repetitive even with the new content they add. I still play frequently, but maybe only 2 or 3 games before I get annoyed with it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom