Contact advertising [email protected]

I made a screenshot so someone will believe me.. My scooped accuracy is about 50%...

• Thread starter Krystian Tarczałowicz
  • Start date
K

Krystian Tarczałowicz

I made a screenshot so someone will believe me.. My scooped accuracy is about 50% now.. Can I go comp. already?...

J

Jordan Levy

just do it no one cares

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Lol what

T

Tyler Smith

With widow it's not so much the accuracy that counts. Obviously you need accuracy to do anything worthwhile but the 1 shot kills are what really matters

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Just go comp it doesn't matter

S

Sara Jean

i say give it a try, if you arent making the kills then switch

K

Khoa Trần Anh

accuracy is one thing but it's more on how you play her. I believe Kephrii's accuracy is somewhere around 45

J

Jake Ryan

I could have 100% accuracy if I shot at shields every game so its more critical hit that counts

L

Lance Aardahl

I wouldn't go into comp if you plan on only playing Widow.

J

Jackson Ould

Where's the screenshot tho

K

Kevin Lucas

You want to focus on the scooped crits per 10 min stat for widow imo

H

Hana Mira

in a game where u can play as a cyborg ninja with a dragon sword and a armored guy swinging with a gigantic hammer or fly around while shooting deadly rockets and a DJ who can wallride and kill people with music or an angle who can bring people back to life and u choose to play a fuking sniper which u can play as in EVERY OTHER FUCKING SHOOTER GAMES but okay!

H

Henry Arinaga

Go ahead but it’s really important that you don’t die

A

Arina Grebneva

Jeeez, stop trying to find that perfect time of “when to go to play comp”. Qp and comp are very different, no one gives a shit in qp. Go play comp, and get better there, and stop asking random people “am I ready for comp”

R

Robert Ellison

Playing Widow has so many things that change her effectiveness. You can play her in one match that has no shields, no dive, and player that stand around and you'll do amazing. Next match they have Orisa and Rein with a Genji that's constantly focusing you out and you wonder why you aren't doing well. Lots of variables to playing her in ranked. Just pick her and if it's not working swap off EARLY.

F

Felipe Escudero

Yes, ignore all the other comments, when you get the 45%+ of acurracy constantly its a worth widow

R

Richie Green

80% at least

N

Nicolas Baron

you need to have something like 80% weapon accuracy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom