Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So due to the fact that the old 3DS really isnt supported anymore for the new games...

A

Autumn B Hancock

So due to the fact that the old 3DS really isnt supported anymore for the new games coming out for it, I sold mine Along with 4 games I dont play anymore. (Kept hold onto the pokemon ones for any reason I may want to play them, my husbands also got a 3DS I can steal to play stuff whenever I can find it..) But its kinda saddening. So many memories attached to it. After about 5 years of owning it, It was time to let it go. It just sat collecting dust. On the not so sad side, 100$ isnt bad for such an old DS ^_^ Anyone else feel like they lost a friend by selling a console or game?

T

Trent Harshey

I had a 3ds that I spent a large amount of time putting custom firmware onto it and it got stolen and I was devastated cus I know they probably thought it was broken and threw it out when they turned it on and it did the weird color switching thing when it was going to the custom stuff

T

Trent Harshey

I haven't had time to pick up a switch but that'll be my new favorite cus I love seeing all these interesting indie games n stuff it seems to be getting

M

Mitchell Patten

Just don’t sell any of your consoles, handhelds or games ever?

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

I never play my 3ds now, but its the Pikachu version so I’m not selling, I just like to have it

G

Gabriel Guevara

Yes

A

Autumn B Hancock

Oh wow, you went to the extent of customizing it internally. I havent gone that far, but we did have a good run. And i just didnt see the point in holding onto it since the new 3ds is a thing and i could get money out of this one while its still semi a thing. I always wanted the x and y DS's XD

A

Autumn B Hancock

also im sorry it got stolen :c

N

Nia Bloody-Schofield

Ive still got my old DS, 3d DS XL and PSP 3000 elite i still play games on them but I prefer to play online with friends and family on the switch its so much easier.

C

Chris Hill

I sold my new 3ds xl and games to put towards getting the switch ,I tried so hard to get on with the the 3ds but in the end I really didn't like it and it felt horrible to hold,can't tell you how much happier I am with the switch ,it's probably the best console/handheld I've ever bought.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom