Contact advertising [email protected]

So all this talk about mining bitcoin, I decided to check it out. Set up a miner on...

M

Matthew Reed

Cpu don't matter when it comes to mining cards do you could just have a Pentium running with multiple pcie lanes

A

Aemir Hafez II

Anyway let me ask , in past hours i see btc is going down ... so what is you guys opinion ? Keep mining or stop fo awhile?

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Aemir Hafez II I think it's because of all these people buying every RX 480/580 they can find to build mining rigs. It'll go back up probably, or not, it's like the stock market, you never know what it's gonna do because there isn't any real rhyme or reason to it, :p

M

Marwan Ayman

Can somebody briefly explain to me what is bitcoin mining please?

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Opened MSI Afterburner and set some custom fan profiles, it's been running for about 14 hours now, GPU staying nice and cool even with me surfing the web and such while it's running from time to time.

D

Dwayne Westcott

No fucking way that is anywhere near accurate, with all the shitty hardware you are using.

S

Saptarshi Mozumdar

are u using Nicehash + jaxx?

G

Gregory Dennis

Idk. I live I'm nyc and $119 dollars a month ain't worth it. Its cute tho. If u living in public housing and have some old pcs out laptops laying around doing nothing its a good idea. Because a landlord who gives u free electricity won't be, after a few months of that.

C

Calvin McKinstry

Here's the thing though... the more Bitcoin is mined since there's a finite amount of each type the more it's mined the less there is to be mined, the higher the value goes

E

Earlsteen Noel

Why most people use rx580 instead of 1080ti for mining?

A

Andrew Walker

Seems cool but I think I'd rather look into stocks

B

Brody Jake

It's not worth the time and effort and strain on your PC

T

Timothy Edward Noel

its worth it, i make about 800 bucks a month with just around 200 of that going to electricity. so essentially 600 bucks a month that im using to invest into more hardware, 4x gtx 1070 1x gtx 1060 planning on building more efficient systems later one so the profit to electricity becomes higher

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom