Contact advertising [email protected]

(serious) Tips for doomfist? I really like the character and I want him to become one...

S

Stefano Zei

(serious) Tips for doomfist?
I really like the character and I want him to become one of my mains
I'm less than average with him tho

K

Kornél Viczli

Find Chipsa on YouTube, he is the best doomfist player. There is a few vids where he explains how to play him effectively.

E

Edvin Karalius

would not recommend him at all of how he is right now. the biggest problem is that his hitbox is way to big. when you get to diamond-masters people have good enough aim to put down doomfist very quick. for him to be effective you need to play almost perfect. witch is just not worth it. you can put same amount of time and effort into something like genji/tracer and reach grandmaster while u will still be stuck at diamond with doom

E

Edvin Karalius

even if you do become as good as chipsa you can still be more effective with other dps

A

Alexander Baca

Play 100+ hours on smash bros

M

Mike Lusareta

Also Chipsa streams. Very worth watching. I'm a DF main in diamond and I've learned a lot about map contextual movements and even a tech I didn't know existed from him.

R

Ryan 'Skidoosh' Lansley

Understand the map you’re playing and the mechanics of the plays sometimes he can be an amazing team player but others it’s really not worth it

M

Montegus Bethea

It’s so fun. Don’t enter battle with his specials. They’re also your escape. Charge your fist when they’re low health or the enemy is between you and a wall. Smacking them against the wall is where the damage comes from. Kills mostly everyone but tanks with a full charge. Also, escape by doing the rising punch and later ground pound to reset your position. Watch Chipsa on YouTube. Oh! Successful special ability hits gives him temporary armor. Great to stay in the fray.

A

Aliyah Kingswood

as a really good doomfist player I say you made the right choice screw the haters he's a beast. best tips are use rocket punch slightly more for mobility than kills. make sure to take the high ground a lot. sciesmic slam is your best friend at high ground to down. and combo it with a rising uppercut and shoot once and they're dead. don't always fully charge your rocket mid battle cuz you'll most likely die. go half way and finish the enemy with your gun it has insane damage but although i still wanna be able to reload it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom