Contact advertising [email protected]

Rip Threadripper!

R

Rory Blandin

I bet most that are complaining about the price, can't even afford Threadripper as well. Better products always come with a deminished return. And that's everything in life, not just CPUs. Doesn't mean they are going to charge any less or should. People who can afford it will get it.

J

Joe Sumner

TR=Hyundai i9=Honda you can get cut rate second place performance or get the real deal

J

James Kwisatz Haderach Ries

What's gonna be better is when people start to understand the threadripper was the limits of the Zen architecture, while it scales well, it was designed for only so much. , they will have to make quite a few modifications and will probably give the architecture a new name when they "respond" to intel

C

Christian Roman

any preorder links?

R

Ryan Neish

Callum Duguid

J

Jeremy Fenn

Twice the price for 30% more muscle and LESS PCIe Lanes????? What????

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

Not really rip thread ripper with that fucking price!

M

Marty Carr

Did you read the article? Still the much better value.

D

Daniel Sim

WOW One Piece of Processor + Topup Can Buy Acer Predator 15

N

Newaz Mohammed

2grand?

J

Joe Sumner

If you are talking about price these cpus are not for you anyway 1k-2k for a single part.

J

James Kwisatz Haderach Ries

ahahaha... i'm happy to spend that on the best parts available... some people have cars, some people have weapons and guns, i have computers i spend all my money on.

J

Jay Plaza

Breaking news... expensive stuff is still expensive and cheap stuff is still cheap..

J

Joe Sumner

id rather have 4x 7820x cpus to overclock and keep the max OC one

D

Drexler Cayabyab

even if it beats the TR AMD still win because of the TR price so if Intel will not be lowering those i9 price out the AMD still have the last laugh on it

M

Marcus Yagambaram

Pffft amd just have to do a threadripper version 2.0 and fuckn annihilate intel lol and they got 1k dollars play room they probably having a laugh at amd

J

Joe Sumner

you don''t lower the price on the best product!

M

Mason Pearmain

30% more perf for 100% more. GG Intel.

P

Paul Bellware

Looks like AMD better get more glue.

Ç

Çi Anatoli Iç

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom