Contact advertising [email protected]

Question for PC people. I'm finally making the switch back from console to PC. Now,...

• Thread starter Kristopher Cheney
  • Start date
K

Kristopher Cheney

Question for PC people.
I'm finally making the switch back from console to PC. Now, yes, I do know that building your PC is better. However if you've looked as of lately then you too have seen what cryptocurrency has done to the price of graphics cards. So, what prebuilt would y'all recommend 800 and under that has good enough specifications to play games such as this with a good FPS (and yes I do plan on replacing parts but would rather do that all at once when graphics cards hopefully go back down)

Thanks everyone

K

Kayla Marie

Honestly I'd wait till the prices are fixed for cards.
Prebuilts are nice and all for low budget, but you probably won't get the same quality and life I'd you built your own and spent a bit more

But I'd look on Reddit or Newegg for cheap builds if you're super committed !

A

Aaron Kershaw

GPU’s are only that crazy through 2nd and 3rd party vendors. If you go straight to the NVidia website they are actually fairly reasonable and on par with what they were.

R

Ryan Stoops

800 and under, you might as well stay in console.

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

For the specs, the price seems fair. It will run anything at 60 fps on high/ultra. Building your own PC is pretty much pointless now, unless you are looking for some feeling of accomplishment, due to the high prices of gpu's.

J

Josh Lara

If you want something inexpensive for the time being until gpu prices come back down Id recommend an Asus. I have an Asus Rog a20aj and it plays overwatch at 1080p on high settings around 80 fps. Its only got 8 gb ram and a 2gb gtx 750 but last i checked the used ones on ebay and amazon were under 40o bucks. Decent machine to get you buy

J

Jo Parmer

You could also get refurbished equipment. It's a little riskier but I paid $400 for my setup and it plays everything on high/ultra with no issues. And it came with the TV and periphs, lol. I used Craigslist because I like being able to check things out in person, it was totally worth possibly being murdered

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom