Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So odd question. I'm coming back after like 5 months...reinstalled Ark and new server...

X

Xherria

So odd question.
I'm coming back after like 5 months...reinstalled Ark and new server since the old one was...well...old. I was somewhat new even back then, only like 200 hours played. Anyways...when I'm on a beach and trying to kill things, they like JUMP/PUSH away from me, like super lag spikes? It's PVP offical, no large buildings or camps around me, and settings on medium. What's the issue?
I'm also looking for a new-ish (like opened with 'launch') pvp official server to join that is somewhat 'nice'. I'd like to join a tribe that's like "ok, just do whatever" for their members...cause I know members steal, and grief and I like to build...but also enjoy random acts of pvp, just not alpha destroying small people just because. If anyone has a server like this or nice tribe, I'd love to join.

W

William Lomas

sounds like you need to update your rig mate ark has had a lot of updates in the past 5 months or try launching it in low memory mode

S

Shelby Dollar

Thats a lot to ask for when it comes to official lol

W

William Lomas

I know but they are workin on optomizing it

K

Kerry J Nelson

Sounds like a rig issue check for updates on your Graphics card, can you see how much Ram you have by chance? for now yeah try launching in low memory mode as mentioned likely your best option and welcome back!

S

Sonny Fransen

New server is online.
Flames and ashes private pvp server: all res. And exp are x5 and breeding is x10 and its loaded on s+ mod and stack mod
Server ip: 37.10.98.209:27015
Map: ragnarok
Feel free to join

J

Jenni Myer

When it comes to official pvp it is very cutthroat, you should look more towards unofficial if you want anything even resembling "nice."

R

Ryan Smith

If you are playing on an official server that could explain the lag. As far as looking for a peaceful server to play on I would recommend Legend's Island. It is a 5x server with 0 mods so it would be a good introductory/re-acquainting server. Community is helpful and pvp is kept to a minimum (mostly done through pvp events hosted by the admin). Admin does not tolerate toxic behavior or griefing and is quick to remedy any situation born from such behaviors. The server is also clustered with the Scorched Earth map (Legend's Desert).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom