Contact advertising [email protected]

Question for anyone who uses a Keyboard for console: Is it really a ton better?

• Thread starter Timothy Fletcher Baer
  • Start date
D

Davyn Simpson

I can’t get my keyboard to work

C

Chris Papadopoulos

I played PC with a dude who was using a xbone controller and he did really good as hanzo and this was in comp... i was honestly losing my shit when he was taking out their widow. Rank is diamond btw

J

Jimmy L'honneur

If you can't aim, it probably won't change much... Although wallriding is waay easier with Lucio

G

Gillis Farrow

I don't understand the controversy about it. Sure, the mouse aims faster and is a bit more accurate. But the controller is WAY more simple.

M

Mostafa Latif

Its better than controler so much but it doesn't like a real key\mouse and you have to try so much deffrent sitting to find a good one

S

Sergio Barraza

Keyboard and mouse is only as good as the user or else everybody in pc would be diamond if it was so easy to use

A

Arun Kumar

Just get a PC

L

Luna Bellinski

Anyone who uses K&M on console is an asshole. If you want to play K&M get a PC. Don't screw over other players

I

Ikce Toutcourt

keyboard doesn't make the difference, mouse does.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

and yeah, gef a pc. You're a not good because you have kb and outplayed controller player.

C

Connor Glasby

Keyboard I get. I don't use it much for any other game than elite dangerous but it does help out a lot but for other games, just get a PC. If you have money to invest in a keyboard and mouse and want to play better then really, just get a PC.

D

Dylan Becker

With FPS rate on console it makes it really difficult to turn around quick with a mouse or smoothly aim. It gets really choppy. You're better off just using a controller on console since it was made for it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom