Contact advertising [email protected]

Question for anyone who uses a Keyboard for console: Is it really a ton better?

• Thread starter Timothy Fletcher Baer
  • Start date
T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

Question for anyone who uses a Keyboard for console: Is it really a ton better?

M

Mark Symianick

Had same question

K

Kotomi Alex Narumi

It's considered cheating, even Jeff Kaplan started that

M

Mikayla Barker

^is it considered cheating using a controller on pc?

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

it's worse 'cause then i can't lounge on the couch so what's the point

M

Michael Higgs

It's cheating

M

Michael Higgs

We were playing vs a Hanzo last night in competitive and the hits he was landing and the way he was spinning in mid air was bs. We added him to the party and he admitted he was using a keyboard.

S

Salem Dickenballz

Depending on settings it can be. I still play better with controller. To me anyway, not that much in terms of advantage though my setting could be screwy.

At the end of the day though, I didn't get the converter for m/kb fps, I got it so I could use a flight stick on Elite Dangerous and so friends could use an Xbone controller on Ps4.

W

Walter Steven Paul

I use kb&m on my Xbox One when I don't mind playing at my desk. It's definitely more accurate than my stock Xbox One controller but on par with my Razer Xbox controller. Crappier hardware inside the stock controller is the limiting factor. If you don't want to get kb&m but want to keep up upgrade your controller.

W

Walter Steven Paul

I like how people call for a ban on kb&m but none on upgraded controllers. Curious

C

Cally Green

Buy the Hori Tac pro. It's works like a charm and licenced by Sony

D

Dillon Holt

How is it cheating when literally anyone can do it.

D

Dillon Holt

That's like saying using a fight stick in fighting games is cheating.

D

Dillon Holt

Fuck outta here with that dumb shieeeet

C

Cal Nabokov

Yeah, playing with a controller is like electing to play with your feet, idk why handicap yourself.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Yeah and while we're at it, everyone else should play low graphics and 30 fps because that's all that MY computer can do!

D

David Anderson

It's the way FPS was meant to be played.

D

David Taylor

Yes and No. I had a XIM3 for the 360. It's not 1:1 like it feels on PC. It's more like 1:1.75 or even 1:2 there is a delay and it's really annoying. Does the PS4 natively support Mouse and Keyboard though? Those might be perfect, but I can't say.

E

Espen Chai Wei Zhe

Its basically your personal preference, I'm fine with controller on pc and keyboard and mouse on console

D

Daniel J Hernandez

It is cheating ... your dexterity is way better with a mouse than with a thumbstick.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom