Contact advertising [email protected]

Question for all you PC gamers out there. Which online games do you think have the...

M

Muhammad Khizburrahman Al Insani

dota2

A

Ahmed Y. Kamal

Rust
CSGO
Maybe LoL too

J

Jacob Lowrance

Rust

N

Newaz Mohammed

Most famous games have toxicity in them
Mostly MOBA's though...

A

Anthony Benallie

Rainbow 6 Siege. But I still play all the time.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

Rust and League of Legends.

In League everybody thinks they're an expert and will question your every move, even if you end up carrying the team.

In Rust you've got 12 year olds running around killing nakeds for no reason other than to be a dickhead. Not faction war, not fighting other equally well equipped people for territory, not raiding settlements, literally hunting down new-spawns and killing them just for the sake of being a little shit. I started my own server on my Debian home server just to get around that whole issue because I love the game, but hate the community.

M

Matt Quigley

League

K

Kaleb Bussey

Competitive Rock League matches are actually cancer. Especially solo standard.

A

Aaron Matthew De Guzman

DotA 2 and Overwatch

E

Eric Larocque

I know this is obscure, but...the leftover remnants of a small project called Rigs of Rods.

This was the predecessor to BeamNG.drive that was first built in 2005 as a prototype softbody-physics engine and then released in 2006 to the public for free being continuously developed. About a year or two ago the community collapsed completely overrun by 13-year-old angry "bus drivers" and lack of owner involvement due to the owner having landed a trucking job in real life.

The website was restarted under new ownership 3 or 4 months later but has never been the same since.

E

Eric Larocque

It was absolutely fucking awful.

K

Kaleb Bussey

All communities are AIDs because 90% of people are assholes. That’s just the way it is. Show me a community as strong and close as WoW in Vanilla and BC and I’ll be genuinely impressed.

M

Mkl Helix

R U S T

P

Paul L. Williams III

I nominate any game with a "Leaderboard" or "Competitive" mode.

J

Joel Hill

I'd have to put CoD and GTA V up there.

R

Robert Cordell Schneider

Tf2 is ass

P

Patricio Berserker Marzan Zavala

CoD, GTA V, OverWatch, LoL, CSGO and DOTA2

A

Andy Lipscomb

payday2 and ark