Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Beginner/noob question here. For all of you who have Best Buy's Gamers Club...

P

Polo Flores

Beginner/noob question here.
For all of you who have Best Buy's Gamers Club membership... can i buy digital games too? How does it work? Mind you, i still don't own a Switch so i don't know how things work, but in this case, for instance, i want to buy Sonic Mania, it costs 20 bucks, so if i can buy digital games on Best Buy, will i get a discount? And if so, how will i download the game or how will i get it on my Switch? Again, noob question :D Please be gentle

C

Christopher Rich

I would like to know as well....

P

Philip Mount

nope, for some odd reason digital doesnt get the same savings.... it’s ridiculous but it’s how they do things. I have no problem driving to best buy to save 20% however

C

Casey Milliken

You can buy digital from Best Buy but as mentioned already it will not give you the discount unfortunately

J

James Anthony Quinones

yea GCU only applies to physical copies. it’s an awesome program though. for instance any new $59.99 game comes out to be $47.99 before tax. i’ve gotten my money back on the memebership a few times over already.

R

Ryan Dale

I got Mario Odyssey pre-ordered for $41.99 at Best Buy ($47.99 -$5 reward certificate -$1 store pickup insentive). Physical of course though.

P

Polo Flores

Thank you all for your input. Ryan i'm also trying to get the most out of discounts with this gamers club deal. I will get the 20 % discount but it also says that as a member i get some coupons, i want to knwo which coupons are those cuz i havent seen em before i pre order the game

A

Arnie Guzman Hotaki

How much is their membership?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom