Contact advertising [email protected]

PC PSA: You wanna know what really grinds my gears? LFG for Trials. It’s so damn...

D

Darin Ferraro

Are you complaining again Stephen Brinkley? LOL

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

If my trash group can do it so can you

C

Carlos Faúndez Del Campo

Just git gud man, like me, i'm trying to have a k/d over 3.0 (i have 2.07 now) BUT playing alone, not in a team, i'm trying to be not a team dependant player and when that happens i'm gonna play with everyone except that elitist people.

W

Ward Wills

hahahahahahah

D

Dakota DeRaad

Have you tried playing on each class? Maybe the class you are using is not for you pvp wise. I do fine on my hunter and titan, not so much my warlock. Play around little bit test different stats maybe your resistance is to low same with recovery. As of right now cause of meta I’m running pulse rifle, mini, and sword. Depending on map I switch my mini to a auto rifle for better range.

S

Simon Comerford

Do what I plan on doing, finding two people like minded as me and then spam pvp and learn how to play together as a team and improve these people who look for high end K/D will never get better when being carried, where you will if you work at it with people of your skill level and you work well as a team.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom