Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please tell me why I won’t like xeno blade 2 I know everyone will say I will love it...

B

Brent Davis

Please tell me why I won’t like xeno blade 2 I know everyone will say I will love it but is there anyone who doesn’t like it.

J

Jessica Johnson

The battles might be complicated for someone that's not used to JRPG's. The game does a really good job at easing you into the mechanics, but it can still be pretty confusing. If you don't grasp those mechanics, some of the fights, especially later bosses, will be extremely slow.

The story can be a little comical but underwhelming. It's a shift from previous games and has been described as more "anime".

The maps are large and confusing. Getting lost is extremely easy if you don't want to put the time into exploring and learning your surroundings. Monolithsoft has always created these kinds of maps.

I feel like those are the three biggest gripes of the game. However, I have over 200 hours into it and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

M

Matti Moilanen

Jason Holmes You can tell him how you feel about the game.

L

Luke Lovelock

Combat will becthe only legit gripe. Its different. Its automated but with qte thrown in. You get used to it....

J

Jason Holmes

I couldn't get into it at all, if it had the same mechanics as Zelda it would be a million times better, story seemed interesting with some unbelievably cringe worthy voice acting, it's one of those games you'll either love or hate imo, the amount of menus & tutorials just sapped all my enthusiasm out of it & I felt like a passenger along for the ride in combat which was not my idea of fun at all, but others love it & I wish I could have but personally I think it's the biggest insult to Zelda BOTW that anyone could claim this is a better game & many do

J

John Tiggs Long

It's an auto attack based system. You can literally put your controller down and your character will defeat the enemies on screen by themselves.

It takes 40-50 hours on gameplay before it gets any good.

There are major resolution problems.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom