Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please dont let Pearl, Marina or anyone influence your decision for splatfests teams...

T

Tonn Phavin

Pearl is cute but she's not that kind of girl I wanna ketchup with.

D

Daniel Kang

Ketchup>Mayo Marina>Pearl

S

Suresh Suresh

I love ketchup

G

Gilbert Cruz

it is what it is... but i kinda hated the fact that popularity vote influences the scores... they could just replaced it with somethin like say.. a total Splat Percentage per team... popularity is unfair...

M

Marc Re Percussion

What if you like thousand island dressing ?

D

Derrell Dennis

Maybe Nintendo should make a Splatfest that isn't shit? Icecream > Cake. Ketchup > Egg Oil! Maybe if it was Ketchup vs something you know reasonable like Mustard it would just make more sense. Also doesn't help that if you were choosing based on 2 game characters why does one look all cool and hip (Marina) and the other looks like some fucking abomination (Pearl) lol.

A

Aaron Hughes

I agree. That will be a huge issue in splatfests.

D

Dillon J. Stolz

#TeamMayo! I haaate ketchup haha. Also I think Pearl is pretty cool. :p I'm voting my conscience and surprisingly the majority of my friends are team mayo :O

D

Dillon J. Stolz

L

Luis Burgos

It's literally Nintendo's fault for making one so drastically better than the other. I mean yea for both Splatfests i just happened to side with Marina cuz I like ice cream and ketchup (that's sounds so gross with 0 context lmfao), but if a splatfest comes around where Pearl is repping something that I like, I may just love Marina too much and choose her side anyway lmao

I'm not saying I WILL, but depending on the topic, I wouldn't put it past me.

D

Dillon J. Stolz

I seriously don't get you people. Pearl is the cool edgy one, Marina is the preppy bimbo haha. Not that it should matter, have an opinion of your own and go with your favorite thing lol. I did ice cream the first time, but now I'm on team mayo. But I might just stick with my homegirl Pearl now that you all wanna be lame about it.

D

Daniel Kang

The reason they made Pearl and Marina is simply because of Japan. Japan has a certain affinity for "dumb" edgy girls like Pearl and Marina as the waifu lmao. You see it in anime too. Pearl probably is more popular in Japan than the U.S. and Marina is overwhelmingly popular in EU/US.

G

Gilbert Layag

If ketchup is tomato jam then so be it, I fuckin love strawberry jam and other fruits mixed with sugar so HAH Team Ketchup

E

Emmaleigh Antonopoulos

nah fam i just HATE mayo and LOVE ketchup!

G

Gilbert Layag

On the topic tho

If the Pearl vs Marina thing gets too overboard, I expect them to bring back Callie and Marie for splatfests once most people are done with the singleplayer, I can even imagine Squid Sisters doing covers of Off the hook and vice versa and ultimately a collab

D

Derek Anthony Malone

Nah

S

Shawn Darrin Brown Jr.

Honestly, pearl is kinda growing on me but I still chose ketchup. If she had ketchup as her choice, I think I would've been team pearl. I do prefer marina out of the two though but ketchup is and always has been bae. Mayonnaise is gross outside of using it with tuna

A

Axyss Wearne

yay team mayo

L

Liam Sharp

I just like ketchup.

E

Elizabeth Zizi McFarlin

Your point?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom