Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Please dont comment if your server doesnt apply that wastes both our time. Im seeking...

J

Jonathan Whorrall

Please dont comment if your server doesnt apply that wastes both our time. Im seeking a pvp cluster server not too boosted 5x is cool weight caan be higher. Taming abd breeding can be high as well. No rules please i came to fuck shit up not have some admin all up in my shit cause i killed a damn dungbeatle on passive with a c4. Im not coming to make your community better im coming to make your comunity fear me.

A

Alexis McLeod

We could use some PVP and competition. ;) 10 Tribe cap so if you're bringing more you'll have to split up. No rules, no admins. Boosts are very close to what you want and it's only for players who want a challenge.

J

Jonathan Whorrall

We tried this before Alexis McLeod are all the stats evened out?

J

Jonathan Whorrall

No i played your server b4 just got distracted cool ima come see again

B

Blake Perez

Do you have a tribe or solo?

J

Jonathan Whorrall

Tribe

B

Blake Perez

Players have got to start expecting more out of a cluster before joining. I keep seeing the daily posts about clusters suddenly shutting down without warning, admin abuse, pay to win, and dead empty servers. All those things can be figured out ahead of time before joining. Ask questions, get proof, think things over before joining. Quit joining servers based on super cool pictures or intro videos.

A peak population of 27 players just isn't enough. Our community wants more ark nerds who enjoy pvp and slight boosts. Come check us out.

I had the option to play ark or make super fancy advert pics and videos to advertise with. I chose play ark lol.

Search "thirst" in unofficial pc sessions. Pvp cluster with rag, island, and aberration. Weekend structure damage. No orp. Xp x4, gath/pickup of x7.5, taming x6, inc x25, mature x8, tribe limit 10, tame limit 350, turret limit 400, max player lvl 150. Unlimited mindwipes enabled. Boosted weight and stam.

Our breeding event for Valentine's Day lasts till Monday 9pm CT.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach Davis

Rag and island straight PvP just no fighting at the community center lol

D

David Poulson

S

Steven Rowley

X3 with fast breeding

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tommy Childress

Your welcome to play on the server but I am not giving you everything jus because you were on it before...need to populate it anyway

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom