Contact advertising [email protected]

People Please dont stay on D.VA if an enemy Zarya melts you like Doritos in acid.

• Thread starter Devin Roopnarain
  • Start date
D

Devin Roopnarain

People Please dont stay on D.VA if an enemy Zarya melts you like Doritos in acid.

T

Tyler Ross

Ok but if my team UNLOADS into said Zarya’s shield it’s not my fault that she kills me in .2 seconds

L

Loo Sarango

Rabbit in a slaughter house?

T

Tyler Ross

The same with Genji and a good Zarya/Winston. If you see the team has them just stop.

J

Josh LeClair

What if I can take her out with the help of my team?

M

Matthew Lizotte

If you wait for her bubble to be down and attack, she doesn’t stand a chance with a charging D.Va. She has zero mobility, she can’t possibly wobble away fast enough.

J

Jerome Carmona Márquez

advice as a zarya and dva main: as soon as her bubble is down, it's your turn to melt her, but be fast and aim to the head

M

Matt Bubp

It's true that D.va struggles 1v1 against Zarya but what SHOULD be happening is my team should NOT shoot bubbles as much as possible and then we should be focusing her.

A

Aadil Saqib

I'm guessing you're the Junkrat that charged her up in the first place?

G

Gustavo Miguel-Gomez

No no! As a zaria main I feed on the tears of melted dva

R

Robby Dayton

A real D'va fears no Russian.

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

As a zarya main, I LOVE to see the enemy team has a dva or a roadhog ( having both on the enemy team is heaven). Dont bring the " dont shoot the bubble" thing out, a good zarya will get full charged anyway. So if you are Dva and you see the enemy zarya has high charge, you better run

Y

Yanira Salazar

WHAT IF I LIKE BEING MELTED LIKE DORITOS IN ACID

K

Kit Snow

Zaryas favorite snack.

C

Callum Howard

As a dva main I just focus someone else and then focus zarya as a group rather than trying to 1v1 also obviously there was a junk in the game charging the zarya

D

Daniel McIntosh

Zarya isn't really that good into d.va, big threat of grav getting eaten and your right click poke gets eaten a lot. There is a reason why People don't play rein zarya into winston dva a lot, or even winston zarya into winston dva.

V

Vladislav Hripac

and pharah when enemys have widow mccree and soldier, or genji with enemys moirs or\and symm and winston, or repick junk when u have dva in team and zarya in enemys

K

Kyle Dwiane Cook

Don't tell them I love getting Grav evwry 10 seconds

C

Cj Dingman

Most Dva’s think they’re invincible.

A

Antti Hartikainen

As a dva main I have to say that all zarya players don't counter all dva's. Sometimes it goes the other way around.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom