Contact advertising [email protected]

one game i remember i plaid that was sort of stupid stil extremely fun was Evony. yes...

Y

Yngve Kristiansen

one game i remember i plaid that was sort of stupid stil extremely fun was Evony. yes the Flash based online game. and the only reason for it being fun was that i was with a group of ppl that knew how the game was plaid. so we was ble to walk over any one in the game. i remember we where cold cheater's ang GM's etc.

and some comments was posted from ppl that did not like us.

like this:

"Dont be mouthy GrapSorz! I have played on 5 servers we are very much a team orientated alliance. Show me JESUSI report and ill retract my comments. Your alliance came out of know where built up 100k scouts per player, and 100k archers per player. You had attack heros over 200 and that was 3 weeks after the server started......Then there is the spy you placed in JA ELITE his name was JESUS I and he told eveyone in chat that he had speed up macros..I think he even sent the link to members who I warned to stay away from the site....One if they get caught they will lose there account, and two its just not fair game play and three it might be a trojan. They were warned that they would be booted if they used the cheats.
So post the battle report for JESUS I vs me and dont teach me about dynamics of this game..If the report is legit i will retract my comments from here and walk away from this gam..The only member i find worth listening to is DOMI he actually makes sense and isnt a rude basturd!"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom