Contact advertising [email protected]

okay, so let’s just talk about the characters that need the nerf more than anyone...

• Thread starter けいこ むらさき
  • Start date

けいこ むらさき

okay, so let’s just talk about the characters that need the nerf more than anyone here.

- Hanzo
okay, this is usually commonly said in groups but his Scatter arrow really does need a nerf. I can understand what Jeff stated saying that Hanzo without scatter is the most weakest. However i don’t think this would be a good enough excuse for Hanzo to 1-shot a tank just by using this.

- Symmetra
our champion here still requires little to no aim at all with her gun. It’s awful and nobody should be killed by her within 5 seconds of her beam. Her turrets, on the other hand are decent but the amount of damage that’s coming from the turrets is a bit OP..?

- Doomfist
ever since he was released, I have noticed that one of his skills, the one where he powers up his punch are also 1-shot for quite a few characters. Which you know can be a pain.

- Moira
she’s okay and all but her damage range should be reduced a bit. I honestly don’t think that her range should reach someone from about a 5 feet radius.

opinions anyone? I’m asking because the overwatch developers don’t seem to notice the real issues here and only listen to the professional players and such, who clearly have much more experience than a lot of us have.

J

Jordan Arcand

Following for comments

S

Sergio Steven Olivencia

This is basically what the developers don't really listen too

F

Francis Lee

These are all heroes that are probably OP in bronze but barely effective or used at high ranks and easily shut down. Don't think any of them need a nerf.

A

Alexia Necalli Gardios

I agree with everything here except for Moira.

J

Jayde Sletta

Sym is honestly if you know how to work around her, she's fine. Moria, totally needs a range nerf. Doomfist is o nky annoying in arcade. Other wise. Super easy to destroy. Hanzo can be annoying, but. Again. Easy to kill. Just not alot of fun to actually play. Because he can be easy to kill.

I main, tracer, mercy, and D.va the most. I like being able to flex. But this nerf on mercy, literally makes me cry of other mercy mains out there.

If anyone needs a nerf, my honest opinion, D.va, roadhog, and junkrat. But junkrat got the nerf that was needed. Even as a D.va main, her rockets are a bit much, I want her shield back, and her guns to actually do more damage. I could really loose the rockets and be happy. Roadhogs hook. Is. Still. Horrible. And junkrat got the mine nerf that was deeply needed. But, it didn't mess up his play. He can still boops and bounce everyone. Just less damage.

N

Nyssa Gilson

I do agree with Symmetra and Doomfist But as for Moira I don’t agree with. If that’s the case then Lucio’s blasts should be reduced because those things go further than her beams

S

Samantha Kintzer

The mercy nerf saddens me XD

W

Wilma Englöf

This is a shit post. Learn to play around it.

R

Reinhardt Wilhelm

Reinhardt’s armor needs a nerf. Like, why is Roadhog so hard to kill and he only has shoulder pads. Maybe they need to get rid of his self healing? Rein has armor and yet in a one hit or two, bam down he goes.

T

Travis Doyle

Doomfist needs a buff, leave the 100 dmage on the wall but reduce his damage by 15ish on his abilities and reduce their cooldowns by 1sec. in addition give his weapon either 5 charges of ammo or let him accumulate charges while not in combat (8max) so he can poke range/shields more effectively and to sustain close combat brawls to compensate for his ability damage nerf

C

Chloe Perez

I only agree with the Moira one.

H

Horatio Everett Hex

I agree with Doomfist and Hanzo -- scatter arrow is ridiculous (I've gotten his pixel on all three of my accounts and I'm dumber than a box of rocks), the fact that it does like 400 instant damage just aiming at the ground is stupid. Doomfist is broken as hell, I've found that I get instashot even if I hit .02% of a wall hitbox.

Other than that, I think most characters are pretty balanced. The only people crying about how "op :(((" Mercy is are bad DPS players crying that they can't aim long enough to shoot her out of the sky.

(seriously. 'valk can't be countered' my ass. learn to play the game and you'll find mercy gets swiped real easy)

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Pharah, herself, IS a Symmetra nerf. Symmetra is almost nonexistent in top level play, and most of her counters are great in low level play anyway.

How does she need a nerf?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Moira's orb was already changed, doomfist and sym are pretty meh, and scatter is bull but without it Hanzo would be pretty defenseless. A new ability to replace it isn't a terrible idea though

J

Jimmy L'honneur

Hanzo shouldn't be able kill Tracer with a single headshot, no fair!!!

A

Aaron Noda

His scatter cant one shot a tank unless the hanzo is dmg boosted or the tank is discorded. If the tank is getting killed thst easy then hes obviously getting hit by multiple people at the same time.

W

Walter Greenwood

I guarantee you probably complain when you get a hanzo on your team yet you think he’s op when your garbage positioning gets you killed

W

Walter Greenwood

Also doom and sym are the opposite of overpowered if anything they’re underpowered atm and Moira is not okay considering she can easily 1v1 anyone who isn’t a tank

A

Andrew Purslow

I agree hanzo needs nerf so bad

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom