Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch “Bayonetta is a 1 button masher” “It’s so easy” Okay, let’s see you finish the...

J

Jay Kusanagi

“Bayonetta is a 1 button masher”

“It’s so easy”

Okay, let’s see you finish the FINAL CHAPTER with a GOOD evaluation rating by just mashing ONE button. No stone awards. I’ll wait.

First off, you’re gonna get bodied.
Secondly, the people saying this don’t take the time to learn her combos. There’s a TON of combinations you can unleash. It actually takes some skill to be GOOD at them. Dodging, countering, knowing when to use ranged attacks, etc..

Have fun with your low scores and no gold, button mashers. You reap the most rewards by actually being GOOD in battle.

So nah, try your button mashing somewhere else. Lol

J

J.D. Hall

Maybe on very easy it's a 1 button smasher lol

J

Joseph DeCandia

I got every plat for these games on all consoles and if you just mash it won’t happen

L

Liam McNamara

I started out mashing buttons and got stressed with it. Now im learning combos and witchtime and more combos its much more fun

J

Jamie Jamaz Hammond

I have restarted chapters because I am aiming for platinums. I have not played the bayonetta series untill now.

J

Jace Henry

Good luck button mashing when galaxies are being thrown at you

T

Tony Baker

On easy perhaps.. only because witch time is activated automatically...

R

Ryan Butler

People care about ratings?

J

Joe Roy

exactly!!!! lol

L

Louise Peters

I’ve played about 15 mins and button smashing didn’t really help, seems like a more difficult game than I thought.

S

Sean Bartel

Hey they're not potatoes, I'm not mashing them. I'm just pressing x and a over and over. Sometimes i jump around or shoot from a distance.

D

Danielle Hamilton

this is my first time playing bayonetta ! its amazing! some things i can get through with the simple combos ive learned gold and silver awards !! last two chapters i got stone! so mad lol makes me want to do better !

H

Henry TEk

N

Nolon Lawrence

I haven't finished Bayonetta 1 I really need to though I really enjoy it but I play it in spurts I'll play it now and then then I'll just shut it off for a while on the Wii U

M

Matti Moilanen

Yes... Yep. True, true. Yeah you get the ratings for your combat efficiency like devil may cry. Bodied, hahaha good word. Yeah I'm not a pro gamer and I'm not that good so I can just do simple stuff for the most part, not bragging that I'm pro though. Or that it's so easy.

I want Bayonetta... =)

J

Jonathan Patimo

you care too much what other people say, just enjoy the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom