Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay, so I got the Switch for Christmas this year and I'm looking for something new to...

J

Jarek Andrzejewski

Okay, so I got the Switch for Christmas this year and I'm looking for something new to play. I already have Odyssey, BOTW, NBA 2K18 (big disappointment btw), Kirby (enjoyable, but not exactly something I can really get deeply invested in), and Mario Kart. I'm not a huge fan of Indie games generally. Are there any games you'd recommend or should I maybe save up for games like Donkey Kong, Aces, Captain Toad, Yoshi, Smash Bros, Pokemon, etc.?

M

Matthew Moreland

Skyrim and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 are must haves you’ll sink hours into them and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed both

J

Joshua Dominguez

2k story mode is trash ☹

M

Mat Hampton

If your so dissapointed in all these games why play in the first place xD

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Why no interest in indie games?

J

Joel Ali-Ramirez

Try Bayonetta 1 and 2, they are amazing games if you like slash and hack games.

S

Sallyann Alicea

Splatoon 2

S

Step Kutniauskas

i just buy everything haha! xD

D

Dave Perry

Bayonetta 2. Doom. Think doom must have scored so low on metacritic due to audio glitch (now fixed)

S

Step Kutniauskas

can't go wrong with DragonBall Xenoverse 2, you can transform to super saiyan blue!!! xD Kupo!

G

Grzesiek Wu

I would recommend Mario Rabbids. Even if I’m not a fan of turn based RPG I’ve spend almost 80 hours on it.

E

Eugene Balutung

2k18 is trash on any platform, playing it on both PC and switch, online only for the neighborhood mode is just stupid

E

Eugene Balutung

Though i still had most of my playtime on the switch version

J

Jahsino Dukes

2K18 is not a big disappointment and I have it on PS4 for comparison. You're just garbage. Look at you.

G

Grzesiek Wu

Lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom