Contact advertising [email protected]

First few placements were okay but then I got a few games with toxic assholes and then...

S

Sam Hext

First few placements were okay but then I got a few games with toxic assholes and then this to finish my night and my placements... Fml. Left before game started what was the point

K

Kc Phan

The post was pretty understandable at first.. Until I saw the "left before game started what was the point part"....

K

Kaan Bilge

Wins/losses don't matter in placements, only personal performance. You fucked up your personal stats by leaving a game, good job dumbass.

S

Savannah Dey Carden

You fucked your own score by leaving. Wins/losses don't matter like that on placements. It's based off how well you actually do. So you pretty much threw a 0 in, which is worse than staying and losing anyway

C

Chris Gouw

Hahahahaha this level of karma Shari-Lee White

J

Jed Aidan

Goku is better than one punch man

A

Albert Hansen

Leaving the match is the worst decision you made bruhh

E

Evan McCleary

My first placement game for this season I was duoing with my friend and we had a guy named "HanzoOneTrick" I said to my friend this is gonna be a bad omen. Turns out it was he left mid game and his toxic friend threw because my friend was a "woman" even though he was a guy. His voice just kinda sounds like a woman's kinda

L

Luca Buß

this level and still in gold , he have no life and suck in overwatch too. lol so stupid

M

Marcus Santiago

Lol poor team

S

Stephen Burns

I’ve played a game where the team looked bad like this on paper but we ended up steam rolling them on attack and holding them off and won. Better to do the game through and lose some SR than leave before it starts. IMO, anyways.

L

Lucas Radford

You're the fucking leaver

J

Josh Hayward

Toxic.

J

Josh Hayward

There's actually nothing wrong with that comp for a silver-gold level attack anyway. That high of a damage output is hard to stop for players of that skill level.

P

Paul Hitchens

Reported

A

Ashley Henry

Not even a single tank

C

Corinne Hawke

I'm assuming you were on defense that's actually not the worst lineup for a defense except for the Zenyatta which falls on you you could have become a mercy

C

Corinne Hawke

I mean attack I'm hoping you are on attack that was defense still doable but it was a pretty solid attack actually other than you of course

M

Mason Barnes

Reporting ur account ‘Samonater’ for griefing

R

Raimone Gresham

Bad decision to leave.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom