Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay people need some advice. Both Lost Sphear and I am Setsuna are currently on sale...

R

Rich Ferree

Okay people need some advice. Both Lost Sphear and I am Setsuna are currently on sale on the eShop. I’m going to download one to scratch my RPG itch. But which is the better game? Lost Sphear is a newer game but $34.99 while I am Setsuna has been out a while but only cost $19.99. What to do??

E

Eric Gonzales

Following.
I was going through the games on sale today. And these 2 stood out.

T

Tony Billingsley

I really am enjoying I am Setsuna if you like old school turn based jrpg

G

Greg Smith

I am Setuna is a solid game, but lacks when it comes to the towns and environments. The world map you travel is snowy and sublime, and the towns all resemble each other. It still has its charm, think I put about 30 hours into before moving on to something else.

L

Luke Lovelock

Earthlock. Better than both. 25 to 30 hours long. Will scratch the rpg itch.

A

April Cruis

I am setsuna was really good. About 25-30 hours to complete

A

Andre Joseph Marcos Pareja

Total jrpg fan here but felt lost sphere was quite bland. Perhaps because I played it after XC2 so the standards were pretty high

L

Luke Lovelock

Lost sphear is 30 % off after release so quickly for a reason. Its overpriced and under performing. People just werent into it. It sold terribly in japan.

R

Ryne Santos

I put 20 hours into Setsuna. I'm at the last boss, and that battle is not even fair. Overall, I didn't like it very much and it's nowhere near a glimmer of Chrono Trigger.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom