Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay guys need help I've hit a wall and I can't see any other options around other...

N

Nathan Johnston

Okay guys need help I've hit a wall and I can't see any other options around other then taking a component back.
So I have the Asus z370-e with the corsair 2x8gb 3000mhz ram. Put the whole unit together from my post yesterday. Turn the power on PSU, mother board lights up indicates it's getting power and in stand by. Push the power button, fans all tick over CPU cooler running I can hear hardrives powering up and cd drive. Whole things alive ,BUT the Led Drimm just on indicating a problem with ram, ram RGB does not illuminate either. Does not load into Bios for first run. No graphics card in at this stage as was testing to see how everything was going. So take out the two stick of ram and put 1, I try ever slot. Nothing. I try the other on its own in every slot. Nothing.
This point I'm at two things ram and motherboard being stupid and not talking due to the OC ram or ram bust or mobo. Any else had this problem with the Asus mother board it. Seems like it has been an issue around for some the Asus monos but no one seems to have a answer. Any help?

C

Clifton D Endicott

Do you have another stick, also try with graphics card in for giggles to see if anything displays

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom