Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay guys I need some help. I finally downloaded snake pass and I've been having...

B

Ben Wallace

Okay guys I need some help. I finally downloaded snake pass and I've been having trouble with the controls. I've been able to complete the first level but in trying to get the first of 5 medals I keep falling off the edge. I can't seem to figure out how to climb onto and slither around bamboo without falling off. How exactly do you successfully use the grip button to get that medal without dying?

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Ignore the medals for a bit till you've done a few levels and got to grip with the controls.
There is also an 'easy' control option in settings that might help.

K

Karl Kaytor

the grip button helps

R

Rafael Kwasi

I can fully relate to that, I have issues with the controls as well, but the game is so beautifully made, I want to give it a chance again and again, once I found some patience, I will get back to it ;)

R

Ryne Santos

Spiral upward, wrap underneath and around branches, and continue spiraling up. Slow down and do everything methodically.

B

Ben Wallace

I've tried to take it slow and use the grip button. And I've been using easy controls. But it's as if the grip button isn't tightening my grip. As I'm trying to hold the back half of the snake onto a bamboo post while I wrap my head around the next higher section, even while holding the grip button the back part of the snake keeps falling off. And then it drags the rest of me down

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I bailed at level 4. Never even got close to passing it. Terrible game. Emailed the company for a refund, and was told to go scratch.

K

Kevin Malaugh

Looks alright but feels like a mobile phone game. Regret buying. Repetition

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom