Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok so started assembling my pc tonight and was going pretty well. I have a 240gb ssd...

J

Jake Wakefield

Ok so started assembling my pc tonight and was going pretty well. I have a 240gb ssd that I can’t seem to find the mounting point for it. I have a rose will case shown in the photo. As for now I mounted it inside the 5 inch drive bay. Any advice is recommended

J

Jake Wakefield

L

Luke Sheehan

Get a new case

T

Trevor Cruz

you can try hiding it between the back of your mobo and the side panel that covers up the wires. i think its ok not to screw it in since ssds dont vibrate

E

Elemino Musgrove

This will allow you to insert it into the lower section of those two in the photo.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Scott Pooler

sometimes there are screw holes for a 2 1/2 in the bottom tray of the 3 1/2 drive bay, it would just sit flat in the middle bottom of the bay

T

Thomas Patrick

It's and SSD... Grab some double sided tape and put it wherever you want.

V

Vergil Charismatic Ibrahim

Fst buy a case then other things follow

R

Rawlston Shamik

Wait why didn't you buy a M.2 SSD???

K

Kristofer Freemyers-Card

yeah just put the drive in the optical bay using fine thread screws, I do it all the time if the case doesn't have a bay for a 2.5" ssd

A

Austen Lowery

You need a bracket for 2.5 inch drives

I

Isaac Vanderaegen

i would just set it in an optical bay.

K

Khris Ellington

You really could just throw it in there anyway, it has no moving parts so orientation/mounting doesn't matter, only in your case Aesthetics do..

H

Henry Aasen

Use 3M

K

Khris Ellington

Velcro :)

B

Ben Collins

I have that case. Isn't there 4 small screw holes on the bottom of the case. They should be slightly raised screw holes. When i say the bottom I mean inside the case just below the mobo

J

Jake Wakefield

Thank you everybody for your input this is my very first PC build ever my budget was $450and I’m in the set up for $460 for the whole thing so far and I still need to pick up a monitor in the keyboard and mouse.

A

Amine Mellal

Older case like this one don't have 2.5 inch drive support best thing to do but some double sided tape and tape somewhere and your good to go there no mechanical element in a ssd it doesn't matter how you tape it

D

David Quinn

Ssds dont have move parts so you can mount it anywhere

D

Dillon Lysinger

The kingston SSD I bought came with an adapter plate to mount in the 3.5" bay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom