Contact advertising [email protected]

Noob question, do I need an OS to game? Almost done with my rig. And if I do, anyone...

Z

Zzac Dirala

All these guys saying you need an os are just assholes.
You don't need an os. Your computer has a really neat game built in called BIOS.
So much fun

B

Brian Higgins

lmfao

B

Brian Higgins

If you need to ask this question I can guarantee your rig isn't going to turn on when you hit the power button

A

Adam Gintz

do you need air to breath

I

Iulian Roman

Download copy of windows 10 from microsofts site and then go to windows10activator.org ez pz

C

Chris Toubezoglou

No you just shove your throbber in the audio Jack and shake it real good

J

James Collinson

Surely one cannot be this retarded...has to be bait lol

P

Patrick Maddox

#PirateWindows

B

Bernie Supino

you can free install windows 10

M

Marc Wolfe

Not if you want to play the best game ever, called BIOS.

M

Marc Wolfe

A

Alex Cortana Silver

Technically speaking if you just want to game there is always steam OS its free and it is specifically for gaming if thats all you do

W

Woody Woodford

Lmao yeah you do, windows is the best for gaming but Linux is free

S

Stephen Green

How could someone build a PC without at least ONCE reading about the required components to build said computer? I mean I know that building a PC is a relatively simple task (barring some of the more complex liquid cooling loops)...but seriously?

TBH, I hope that this is just satire.

J

Jayson Man

Simple get Windows 10 pro it's free somewhere. You don't really need a key in order to run windows 10 the only issue will be that you can't customize the wallpaper and shit. But if you do need a key get KMSpico

A

Augustus McMillan

Linux (for Steam games) is free. Steam OS is free. you can add Windows 10 w/o a key for free. you don't lose anything vital.

G

Guage Herring

Bruh

G

Guage Herring

OS is needed for aaaall

J

James Aaron McCaulley

Pm me i have a tool for cracking all versions of windows, i keep it on a flash drive in my wallet so it never gets lost

L

Lee Hobbs

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom