Contact advertising [email protected]

Noob question, do I need an OS to game? Almost done with my rig. And if I do, anyone...

D

David Ramirez

Noob question, do I need an OS to game?
Almost done with my rig.
And if I do, anyone selling one?

M

Michael Andrew D Steedman

You need operating system

S

Seth Weber

You need an os to do just about anything

S

Seth Weber

And you can get them on Amazon for a decent price

D

David Ramirez

I'm aware I can get them in other places but I hear some ppl buy some that come with more than one and maybe they sell the extra one

C

Christopher Simonsen

You building a rig but did not know what a os was? Sorry what

F

Faustus Antonius Caligula

Windows 10 is free m8. You can just install and never activate.

C

Cody Dorsey

Nahh, all these people are wrong. You can download Steam directly to your BIOS. It even gives a performance boost because you're not loading in the extra stuff for Windows. It's beast dude...

M

Michael Andrew D Steedman

Did you build the pc yourself ?

B

Brandon Barnes

If you have another pc just download windows 8 to get windows 10 for free, or just download 10 from somewhere

L

Lee Yong Quan

Wins OS is not needed. but Mac OS is neccessary

B

Brendan McCloskey

Fucking retard

S

Seth Mullins

Do you know what a computer is?

T

Tyler Lund

Really?? This post has to be a fucking joke

H

Hassam Abro

Download any windows u like, for instance windows 10, u will get unregistered windows at this point, now install a program called "KMspico" version 10+(10+ can activate win 10 lower versions cant) when u r done with installing program run it and ur windows will be registered forever u can even download windows updates now and everything

T

Tyler Lund

oh it is. well dont forget the thermalpaste under the CPU (on the socket). Often a mistake noobs make.

T

Tyler Lund

it really helps with thermals

J

Jarod Houze

All jokes aside , yes you do need an OS to do anything. Literally anything. You can get a cheap cd key at kinguin.net. I think that's the website. Good luck and welcome to the master race

J

Jesse Salo

go debian

B

Brandon Lee

you can use an OS from a pc that you dont use anymore. But it has to be a retail key and not a OEM key.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom