Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My hunt for the perfect handheld case has ended. Picked it up at Fry's today but they...

A

Adam Winfield

My hunt for the perfect handheld case has ended. Picked it up at Fry's today but they sell them on Amazon as well. Now I have one great one and three useless ones around the house It does not fit in the dock tho.

R

Raden Faiz

You should try to search for Skull and Co gripcase. It fit in the dock.

Z

Zach Meadows

Yeah skull and co is legit! I don't think they're on the market yet tho. I did their kickstarter thing, which took months

C

Cristina Chiu

Which other ones did you try thay have now become useless??

A

Adam Winfield

I didn't want Skull and co because I have a case exactly like the one they are offering and it's just too pricey for the grip I feel.

C

Chris Ross

Pretty limited as a Canadian. Skull and Co seem a bit pricey for what it is. I really like the RDS GoPlay case but alas, it's not available up here. I'll have to settle for the JETech branded one from Amazon.

J

John Gomes

Was thinking of Skull & Co my self but ended up going with the Jtech my instead. Enjoy it quite a lot yeah to bad you can't dock it with the case but it's not how it was advertised the switch to be docked with a grip case or any other case on. Obviously it's meant to be docked on its own, so who cares if the case doesn't get docked with the switch. Just take the damn case off.

B

Bekrah T'sion

The Skull & Co case blows that out of the water, not only in terms of comfort but also aesthetically.

Skull & Co > dreamGEAR

P

Phil Yellott

I use a USB C extension cable. This is the official dock in a new shell.

J

Jesus Castro

If it dont fit on the dock it is not perfect !! The perfect will be the one that fit on the dock for me !!

T

Teri Mondaykisu

I love my Mumba. U can’t access the leg on the back but never used it anyway.

A

Anders Salvesen

Crap.. 35 bucks on ebay (inc shipping)

J

Jonathan Ländell

any nice protection that is able to mount to the dock without removing it?

J

J.D. Hall

Does it give the joycons a solid feel?

A

Adam Winfield

It does feel solid you would have to squeeze really hard to squish the grip. As far as protection goes, it's your typical cover there is nothing special about it. It will definitely help with scratches, but I can't see this thing helping if you drop it on the hard ground. Look, I wasn't able to play with the Switch (comfortably) while in bed. I put this case on and now I can. End of story lol that's all I wanted. I'm posting here to help out anyone else interested in something like this without having to pay way over what you should. I'm also not interested in a case or waiting two weeks to receive something. So again, this worked out great for *me* it may not work for you especially the guy who's always in these threads pushing the skull and co lol

C

Cedric John Sebastian

Skull & co is where it's at. Sorry fam.

B

Brian Foster

I was disappointed in my Skull & Co. It does not dock as advertised. Supposedly I can loosen the dock to correct it, but I will need to get one of those wonky triforce screwdrivers.

P

Phil Yellott

The other reason I got the Mumba case is it is the only one I have seen that has a place to attach a wrist strap. I always attach a strap to my portable electronics, just in case.

B

Brandon Johnson

Jake Everett Brunton

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom