Contact advertising [email protected]

My 2004 restoration running windows ME but has these lines and won’t show icons or...

M

Mitchell Couley

My 2004 restoration running windows ME but has these lines and won’t show icons or task bar but pls help me

R

Ryan James Pratt

that is one sick! cpu cooler

M

Matthew Kimberley

What GPU? And yeah, that cooler is awesome

L

Lee Fu Haw

Wow, there's a jet engine in your motherboard. Is it possible due to your graphic card, vram problem? Have you try other graphic card?

P

Paul-Marie Barroo

Problem with video driver ... try with an older version than this one ... so if ok upgrading step by step ... ❓

B

Brandon Kinsman

The GPU is the issue xd/ artifacts via its memory clock frequency.. Bad card! You can tweak it via some 3rd party software but I'd say time to look for a new graphics card for the build! Does problem not pop up at startup? does it creep up over minutes of use?? Explain the issue more, Please! It might just need new thermal compound on the graphics processor die! What have you done so far to troubleshoot the problem?

F

Francis Meunier

try salvaging the card by keeping the cooler on it, be careful when taking off screws and other things. Because with artifacts like this, it's useless to try fixing the card.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom