Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy has always been balanced, she's easily killable, she has to rely on her team...

P

Paul Chen

Super low skill ceiling ✓
High pick & win rate ✓
No reliable counter-picks ✓

I'm a grand master hitscan main and every time I get queued over to Korean servers (I'm from Taiwan), Mercy is my go-to high ping comfort/lazy pick. Low effort, high impact. So much so that I start to question my life choices in maining hitscan, I should default to Mercy instead.. so much power... for so little work.

J

Justin Friedeck

i agree 18,683 eliminations last season was kinda low. hopefully they updated the deaths to higher.

C

Chris Hayward

When you get more value out of having a Mercy put you on a leash and rez you occasionally than you do from a great Ana who might even manage to keep the flankers alive if she's quite skilled, there is a problem with balance.

J

Jami Lee Barclay

On console she is not as easy to kill, but for PC players you really have no excuse

J

Jerad Burns

I tried the new Mercy and you die every time you rez now. Might as well just not rez at all until you get Valkrie at least. Rez is still fast during valkrie ult.

A

Aaron Noda

Good. Make mercy useless then deal with it and stop bitching.

B

Ben Richards

All that’s gonna happen is she will res and get quick striked I’m gonna be the one doing it XD

K

Kenneth Kuan

i agree, allowing her to reduce rez cooldown by assist kill is a great idea. that gives her a better field presence.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Is this bait

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

60 seconds are you stupid ? How many would you be able to use it per round ?

J

Joshua Danielson

This nerf will be fine she's fine either way if you can't play her with the nerf you shouldn't be playing mercy lol

A

Antonio Jackson

She was fine as is after he minor re-work. A ressurect is SUPPOSED to be frustrating. But she is also squishy and kinda immobile in some cases. Stop trying to make Mercy more skill orientated for no reason, the re-work was ENOUGH

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom