Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy has always been balanced, she's easily killable, she has to rely on her team...

M

Mike Powers

Mercy has always been balanced, she's easily killable, she has to rely on her team mates to stay alive, she's great at healing one person at a time, her revive is what made her worthwhile, i did like the valkery ult change, it felt more like a re balance then a nerf, if anything they should just give her E slightly more of a cool down time like 60 seconds but give her the ability to reduce the cool down per a kill assist
this just makes her nullified useless

D

Daniel McIntosh

She had the most ridiculous pickrate out of any hero in the game, she was brokenly overpowered, good riddance to that hero that takes no skill to play yet was by far the best hero in the game

L

Luca Mihai

not sure if bait or below bornze

M

Mike Powers

like seriously, rez shouldn't do much except give another engage, which the best of the two groups will win and with the nerfed it's just a single person, not a big deal

A

Armando K. Gonzalez

like want to counter res just kill the mercy done i honestly perfer ana as a healer a lot

M

Madeline Garcia

Did this fucker just say she's really killable

J

Justin Friedeck

well she is

C

Cody Burdick

Not again... Why do I always see your posts and instantly feel the need to explain why every single point you make is wrong?

J

Justin Friedeck

make sure u suicide the enemy via kys before i kill them. then certainly give me only the roadhog and dva make sure the dva likewise gets kys.... LOL~ but first and foremost widow/tracer/reaper/genji etc..etc.. are only 200 easy to kill so feed them to each other inb4 i get the win. so if we reporting mind you ill take this to trey gowdy and supreme court :) oh freedom of speech ill be posting all i want.

J

Justin Friedeck

dont worry im here to win its no mistake

S

Santiago Jara

She's easy to kill, or you're easy to kill while playing Mercy?

J

Justin Friedeck

um both but lets just say enemy mercy is my mercy i.e.

J

Justin Friedeck

and we take it from there via reports

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

How to mercy 101. And no im not bad i even play her since i have to flex almsot every game: Genji/junkrat/reaper attacks u. Shift to teammate through enemy. they continue to attack u? Pop q fly up in the air hold m1 congratz u play mercy about of her 8/10 usefullness

J

Justin Friedeck

"e" bro all il can sayy is use ur "e" i dont play mercy funny how it is "e" to revive now not q. u should update your knowlege of the game its invalid. i have 25,000 kills i know this game. :p! i work for blizzard i dont know the game ur - answer.

E

Eddie Grace

J

James Newman

Good

B

Brendon Alexander

No, she was not balanced before, and she is not easy to kill, PERIOD. I'm sick of people saying that. Mercy players keep gliding around, making it a pain to shoot them down. Don't get me started on PharMercy. Also, the single Rez was too powerful before, but thanks to the cast time & movement nerf, that single Rez is no longer powerful, Mercy will actually be easy to take out, and that Rez stops taking away progress.

Seriously, think about it real quick. You kill an enemy that needed to be dealt with, like a broken Junkrat or Pharah. But that Single Rez kept bringing them back and taking away progress, because it was instant. Even if you took out Mercy AFTER the Rez was done, the progress was already taken.

But with the nerf, any broken character that needed to be dealt with, stays dead and respawns normally, while your team does progress. Point is, the single Rez doesn't single-handedly(or 70%, the other 30% going to broken characters) hand the other team the win.

W

Will Gaines

World Cup negates this entire argument

J

Justin Friedeck

God bless you all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom