Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One love seing people posting on here ...... I want a blah blah server, it must have this...

D

Dean Walton

love seing people posting on here ...... I want a blah blah server, it must have this n that, i want it to have this amount of stat increase i want this added and dinos MUST be this level ......... fuck off n hire ya own server .....

D

Dan Woodman

Ye because 5k plus isn’t enough

Z

Zach Winkeler

Isn’t that the point of this page? Post what you’re looking for and find a server that most suits you? People to post their servers as well? Don’t know why you feel the need to be a douche about what people are looking for.

J

Jack Roberts

He's got a point though. Some of the demands on here are ridiculous and such a niche market they would be better creating a server

B

Bryan Marte

...... that’s the point. If I say “hey, I’m looking to join a server” people are gonna inv me to

B

Bryan Marte

Pve when I want pvp, 300 lvl Dino cap when I want like 100, and offline raiding activated when I want no offline raiding activated.

D

Dean Walton

Be a lot easier if people just said "looking for a PvP - PvE - RP server then people can share there servers in the comments that's what I was getting at .... it's the few who demand how a server should be set up that are the real ballaches on here

T

Taylor Dever

Best part, if people weren't so lazy about it, they could simply scroll down a very small bit, and see the 785 other "join my" responses, to the EXACT SAME F..KING QUESTION.

Just my opinion, but people are lazy, and want attention.

D

Dean Walton

most people dont know it BUT Facebook groups have a "search this group" icon, they can type in there a few key words and find ALL posts that have what they are looking for ......... on mobiles it appears at the top of the screen, and on pc/laptop its just over there on the left ;) <------------

J

Jacob Rodgers

If they would say "I would prefer this and this and this" then I feel like they would have better luck. Cause I myself don't recruit asshholes to my server. I prefer a quality population, not the quantity.

P

Phil Clarke

Look through some of the comments on these posts and you’ll see that even if someone has said “looking for pve” they still get spammed with pvp... is this not the same? If you don’t like it keep scrolling but if I’m looking for a forever home I’m going to ask for what I want. How else do you get what you’re after?

D

Dean Walton

Scroll up through these comments you'll see I mentioned a search option on here

D

Dean Walton

On mobile devices it appears at top of screen ..... on pc/laptop It's on the left hand side ..... just put in a few keywords .... ie 20x,aberration,rag,tek etc etc and it will bring up ALL post with your search criteria in it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom