Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for expert HELP. My gaming laptop has been "dead" for a year at least and I...

• Thread starter Karina Gubler Adams
  • Start date
K

Karina Gubler Adams

Looking for expert HELP.
My gaming laptop has been "dead" for a year at least and I finally got a bunch of money to fix it and can use it again.
I cannot, however, get any sessions to come up whatsoever. Been trying for weeks. So bummed!!!!
I can run single player just fine...
Looked up forums and tried many things but no luck whatsoever. Hoping someone here has had my issue and resolved it and can help.
My ARK IS up to date and shows Healthy status but no sessions will show no matter what I click on. Help? Please and thank YOU! I miss my dinos as you can imagine... :(
First picture shows my screen as I am clicking join. Second, searching, third picture shows no sessions found. Been like this for probably a month.

K

Ken Guthrie

Go into Steam and run a repair diagnostics. That should correct any issues. Hopefully.

S

Svend Best

Yes check firewall settings sometimes it blocks ark from connecting

Z

Zane Middlekauff

Also I think at one point I had to run as admin too....?

J

Josh Driscoll

Try and disable your firewall and then load on if it works you know something in your firewall is set wrong

A

Alice Korda

Are you game sharing?

B

Bud Hayward

Updates bud got me hard let’s you play while it updates but missing package

H

Harry Race

Use battle metrics to join servers

R

Rob Evans

Ive heard of folks accidently hitting space in the search box so nothing shows.

K

Kayla Cope

Go to steam, right click on ark, click properties, and then click verify local files or whatever it says. It was messing up so badly for me until I did that and realized I had six corrupted files. Hopefully that will fix it. It just sounds like a pretty important file is bad, but easily fixed. It takes a bit of time though for steam to go through all of em

K

Karina Gubler Adams

Validating files

K

Karina Gubler Adams

when it finished it said:

K

Karina Gubler Adams

2 Files Failed to validate and will be reaquired. It says this every single time I try.

K

Karina Gubler Adams

Also notice, the top of the page says Healthy status 278.66. But the bottom of the page says patch 278.46 Is this normal?

R

Robert Fitzgerald

Uninstall it completely and start again if you've got fast enough internet to do it, it's often the best way especially if it hasn't been used or updated for such a long time

F

Felix Antonio

hmmm if it is still not fixed, might as well ask the steam community

J

Joe Cinkovich

Has this been solved?

K

Karina Gubler Adams

Hi Joe Cinkovich. I tried backing up my game files and it brought me a little closer. My Ark patch used to say 278.46. Now it says 278.73. Which is one decimal away from being healthy. I'm clueless on how to bring the patch at the bottom of the screen during session searching to say 278.74. Does yours say. 74?or. 73? This is my only true guess at what the issue is.

M

Marcus Korfitzen

Tried Reinstalling?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom