Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for close to official stats and wild Dino lvls max level raised above 250. Let...

B

Brandon McKay

Looking for close to official stats and wild Dino lvls max level raised above 250. Let me know what what got on rag

W

William Kaye

Hey we have an island server slightly boosted only weight has been increased on dinos but they are at 150

W

William Kaye

Welcome to ark Battle 661.

We are a ark PvP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 10 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer a starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapjera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new started wich is 1 week pve so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing ,we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine. To search for items.In addition to all of that we will be hosting events weekly and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos and fishing events will be held every 2 weeks and the biggest fish will be rewarded.

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow. So 16+ if you aren't 16+ you are not getting on the server

Settings are as follows

Xp 4x
Gather 4x
Taming/maturing 4x
Weight boosted 10x
Fishing boosted 4x
Loot drops 4x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Our community start up area is now built at 85,65 south zone 3 spawn. There will be strictly NO PvP in this area this is also were we will be handing out your starter pack too

C

Corbin Taylor

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

Hi Brandon,

Nitrado hosted PvPvE (structure damage off) ADULT community/server cluster with low boosted stats. 4x gather, 6x taming, 10x mature, 15x hatching.

Max dino level ~450

To see more info, please see us at the unofficial ark listing,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you want to directly join, please come to our Facebook group to get sorted.

N

Naim Djdraco

The Lost World Welcome to The Lost World

Server 1 [EU] The Lost World

Welcome to the peaceful Island of the Lost World, Where the lost survivors have a chance to create their own Kingdoms and be part of a modern era,
With Banks and Arenas to help you and entertain you . This world brings you peace and even protects you when your OFFLINE . However be warned 24/7 PVP so dont upset people

Stats

Taming x5
Harvest x3
Egg Lay x0.7
Mating x0.7
Egg Hatching x5
Maturing x5

Server 1 [EU] The Lost World Wastelands

The Forgotten Wastelands
The Most Dangerous Island Found by Humans with heat waves and sandstorms. Are you strong enough to survive?
With no rules and no help on the island this remote destination has great resources and high stats great oppourtunity for explores to cash in on all the available resources and to find the Phoenix. (The portal is always opend to cross over to Lost World)

Stats

Taming x8
Harvest x7
Egg Lay x0.5
Mating x0.5
Egg Hatching x8
Maturing x8
Loot Boosted

Player
Weight 20
Crafting speed 10
Oxygen 10
Temperature fortitude 10
Stamina 10
Torpidity 10
Speed 5
Dino (tamed)
Weight 20
Stamina 5
Affinity Dino (tamed)
Speed 20

Cross Travel Enabled

B

Brian Vincent

Sea2skysurvival

B

Brody Wade Canady

Welcome everyone to my Xbox Nitrado hosted Ark server, Spirit of Ark! This is a 20 slot server, but I can and will increase the slot size if the server grows beyond that. Here I will list a few rules as well as explain the stats that have been changed. I am the only admin of this server and it will remain that way until further notice (not currently looking for admins). My Xbox GT is sL Spirit so feel free to message me on here as well as the console and I will reply as soon as possible.
FAQ:
Is ORP enabled? No.
Is Admin logging enabled? Yes.
Is there a starter pack? No.
Can you be admin? No.
Will there be events? Yes, I plan on having events of some sort. Example being double weekends and purges
Will the admin(s) raid? Yes, I will be playing the game like everyone else with my own tribe.
Will there be any admin abuse? No, but I will regulate the server to the rules below to keep a smooth and clean running server. IF there is ever any other admins other than me and they abuse their power they will be removed permanently.
RULES:
1. Please kill any unwanted tamed, or bred dinos until we know the stability of these servers.
2. Do NOT have a bunch of abandoned structures. If you leave an area or a starter base please demolish.
3. Avoid having dino traps scattered across the map, especially if only being used once. I do not want any clutter on the server.
4. Bases per tribe are limited to 2. Again to avoid clutter.
5. No bullying of any kind on the server. Trash talk will be apart of the game as always but refrain from taking it too far or running players off the server.
6. Please try to empty beaver dams when farming them if possible. I understand under certain situations it cant be helped and is more of a courtesy thing.
7. Tribe Limit 4. (Will change as server slots grow)
STATS:
These stats are only slightly boosted from vanilla/official settings so if you are looking for super boosted this isnt for you. With the exception of certain taming/breeding multipliers.
Health: x1.5 (15 points per level)
Weight: x2.5 (25 points per level)
Speed: x2 (3 points per level)
All other player stats are vanilla.
Dino stats are all vanilla settings besides weight at x1.5
Difficulty: 6
Exp: x2
Harvesting: x2.5
Stamina Drain: x0.75
Water Drain: x0.75
Food Drain: x0.75
Taming: x3
Hatching: x15
Maturation: x50
Imprinting: x0.0464 (Full imprint on all dinos)
Mating: x0.05
Loot Drop Quality: x1.5
Fishing Quality: x5
Lay Egg Interval: x0.25 (Non-fertal)
Crop Growth Speed: x3
Cave Damage: x3

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom