Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys. Looking for a close to official but boosted to where I don't need to spend...

E

Ethan Newstead

Hey guys. Looking for a close to official but boosted to where I don't need to spend 24/7 online, with higher max level on player and dinos, pvpve server, anymap (preferably rag with abb dinos) Custom drops, but not broken. Fairly chill helpful community, where raiding wont happen 24/7 (preferably orp on). Where its a relaxed game. I believe thats all. Please and thank you

A

Ally J Ellerton

Hey we have one called Callers of Ark, it may be a little too boosted for you but feel free to check it out. We have a cluster of aberration and ragnarok. Rag is PvPvE. Ab is pvp. Rag has white flag rule for those who wish to just pvp or you can have two bases, one pvp and one pve as long as your pvp one contains loot we don’t mind active admins, community events, community boss fights. We’re pretty chilled, message if you’d like to know more

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

Close to what your looking for the only thing I’m missing is the custom drops but they will be coming once I’ve managed to finish customise them

R

Ryan Perkins

I have a rag, PM me for details :)

Z

Zach Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom