Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One looking for any map just unclustered boosted weight on dinos/players and all other...

M

Miles Groeger

looking for any map just unclustered boosted weight on dinos/players and all other stats slightly boosted

N

Noelle Reid

Elysian Ark RP Server is an ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED role playing community dedicated to bringing people together to have fun.

We are a Prim+ PvPvE Xbox Server hosted through Nitrado on Ragnarok.

In order to join, please review the rules and sign up at our website: EnterElysian.shivtr.com (Click Web Version to see all the tabs)

Boosted Player and Dino Stats
Taming x8
Mature x20
Gathering x5
Experience x3
Weekly Events
Kingdoms & Towns
Races & Professions

Twitter: EnterElysian
Instagram: EnterElysianOnline
We also have Discord and Twitch

J

James Montenaro

Arkadia Evolved (boosted taming, I cubating....) great server, close to vanilla. Boost is slightly. I think maybe x5. That's the biggest tho

J

Joe Farrar

Z

Zach Davis

I’ve seen you ask for a server a few times when you gonna try ours? Lol I’m confident you’ll love it

N

Nicholas Papotto

trippers ark.... pc session awsome check it out

C

Chance Lawrence

S

Steven Rowley

This is a great server. Decent numbers at peak times. It is rag clustered with aberration but it's chill.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

H

Harrison Holdway

Join ArkPvp2018 no rule PvP rag server ( No admins)with abb wild dinos ! abb coming this week with the island ! 20stone pick up, instant tame, boosted breeding, fast raising , fast hatching, character level 122 max wild dinos 300 , infinite weight and oxygen with custom drops!! Events held on weekends.

J

James Luscombe

Survive Texas Boosted Pvp

J

Justin Hilger

Server Name: That one ark

Full PvP
Rag
25x xp
10x gather
15x hatch
15x mature