Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a dedicated server or cluster with the center or island. Not extremely...

J

Jd Tabor

Looking for a dedicated server or cluster with the center or island. Not extremely boosted but decently boosted.

Looking for:
Starter Pack
Custom drops
In game store
PvP

C

Chris Miles

Apply to the forgotten ark facebook page we have what your looking for

Z

Zach Davis

Join the movement!!!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jonathan Ort

I'm in a pretty decent server and need more tribesmen

C

Christian Cecil

H

Hector Bautista

Search "boogie knights" on server search pc unofficial we have starter pack, pvp, in game store, and we are a cluster with all the maps and weekly events.

J

Jay Baldwin

Here man it's boosted in all the right ways. Come build big and have epic PvP. Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

J

Jesse JOnes

Welcome, have you ever wanted a good boosted server? The broken ark is returning, come join he Facebook page and have fun

32 slot nitrado us hosted
Ragnarok
74 stone pick-up
Infinite weight and oxygen
Insta tame
Close to insta raise and egg hatch

Only rules, don't build in artifact caves or on obs
PvP you can only raid on week ends gives people time to build up how ever you can kill players and tames that are not in a base during e week days
Make sure these rules are followed and you will be good :)
Join the Facebook the broken ark

M

Matt Koebel

C

Chris Fiegl

ArkBoosted24x7 4 Map Cluster Ragnarok,Center,Island and Aberration looking for more permanent tribes to call this home 20x Gather,Infinite weight and oxygen instant tame,boosted hatching and breeding and boosted drops. Players automatically unlock tek at level 70. And to get you started each new tribe will get metal structures,2indy forges,2 chem benches,tek generator,tek replicator 25 turrets with bullets,100 element and 5k shards and 1 ptera.u can purchase dinos with giga hearts and purchase element with electronics. I am on the Ragnarok server and will be available for starters for next 3 hours and again tomorrow if u want to be on map other than rag add HistoricMango2 and I can meet u on that map

L

Liam Millerchip

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom