Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for some people and a server to play on pc dedicated pvp/pve pretty...

S

Skylar Skilling

I’m looking for some people and a server to play on pc dedicated pvp/pve pretty boosted please

C

Chad Ammons

Havest x28
Tame speed x20
Xp player x6
Weight. unlimited
Egg hatch x50
Fishing x 20
Maturation x70
Mating interval 0.05

Custom drops
Starter
Events
Shop
Pvp

B

BJ Mullins

Come on over buddy I really could use a hand around here lol

T

Tony Washington

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

C

Caen Matt Matthews

AlienAntFarm

Vanilla Ragnarok Server

Balanced server with no god stats so you will need to work but balanced enough so it is not a grind (we have jobs and families)
ORP on Mon to Friday PVP weekends. No admin abuse, no starter packs, no spawning in lost tames. Admin are playing as players and don’t want to run round the server with Kleenex tissues.
Fair Play rules apply i.e. Don’t troll, let noobs get settled, don’t wipe tribes, don’t kill passive tames and only take what you need.

G

Gavin Parris

We now have element and KIBBLE alongside turrets in drops.

Search ELEMENT WARZ.

Nitrado server

Fresh server paid for in full for a year.

PVP. On RAG.

Very fast taming
Fast breeding
Boosted harvest

Join our Facebook page today

J

Justin Blow

FRESH WIPE TODAY 17/3

A

Aaron Firmingham

A

Ashley Rex Stevenson

Saints and shadows has all that you need check us out on facbook

D

Daniel James Hopwood

Welcome to ArkNet PvP Cluster. High speed Nitrado cluster server which includes, Ragnarok, The Island, The Center, Scorched Earth and Aberration. Servers are all pretty new. Population is growing pretty quickly and a good community is beginning to form which is what we want for the server. Join our Facebook page Arknet - Cluster Server for information on upcoming events and to keep in touch with the community.

Server is 24/7 PvP. The only non-PVP places are the community center and Blue Ob on Ragnarok and the community Centre and at Red Ob on The Island. Starters are available it an admin is online. Go to red ob on the island or Blue ob on ragnarok for your starter which consists of a level 150 pteranodon, full flak, apprentice metal tools, a longneck rifle and 100 tranq darts. We have 4 admins who will help maintain and keep things moving along. Should you have any issues, give them a shout. We will be running regular events of varying types so keep an eye on the page. We will also be conducting larger events to allow people to get special loots. We will sell certain items and possibly tames, but they won't be cheap. Admin shops will be at blue Ob on Ragnarok and Red Ob on The Island or just message one of the four admins.
When attending an event, please listen to admins directions for smooth transition and be patient. No PvP allowed at events or be banned from the event.

Here are the server rates: (Applies to all clusters)
X10taming
X15 xp
X6 harvest
X90 egg hatch speed
X30 Maturation
0.10 imprinting speed

Most other stats are set at a X6 speed contact Daniel (Scoob) or Kieran (Ģarret) for stat info.
Admin Shop Prices - Non Negotiable
***Items and Saddles***
****(Crafted Polymer not Organic Polymer)****
Ramshackle - 500 Polymer / 250 Black Pearls
Apprentice - 1500 Polymer / 750 Black Pearls
Journeyman - 2000 Polymer / 500 Black Pearls
MasterCraft - 2500 Polymer / 1250 Black Pearls
Ascendant - 3000 Polymer / 1500 Black Pearls
Any items not listed like Gates,walls,and small items run:
200 hard Polly wood
400 hard Polly stone
600 hard Polly metal
Matching black pearls to Polly for same items is accepted.
***Tames***
35 Hard Poly per level maxing out at a 150 perfect Tame
FOR IMPRINTING ONLY
200 HARD POLY = 1 KIBBLE OF ANY KIND
(stock up in case we are not online)
Blueprints can be traded for the actual item of same rarity with a fee of 1000 polymer
(We do this because some items you cannot make)
Dino and player skins and costumes - 200 polymer each
Dino painting - 500 Polymer per Dino

D

Daniel James Hopwood

D

Daniel James Hopwood

This was last night and we had 26 people participate in the event. Lots of events like this happen on a regular basis

B

Brandon Nordberg

New nitrado hosted pvp server just went up 4 days ago stats are still being worked on i am not host but i am the only admin the server has 11x gathering and insta tame fast breeding starter pack is smithy and fabricator and flyer of you’re choice map is rag
Server name divided nations
Admin LAUS eclipse
Host MoneyKingMonk3y
Msg me or add me for more info

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

M

Maddox Max

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom