Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a boosted server that has the center for pve and has pretty high levels

A

Aaron Mckenzie

Looking for a boosted server that has the center for pve and has pretty high levels

C

Chris Lewis

M

Mark Olsavicky Jr.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

-Craic Kingdom is our Ragnarok map which is pve, With boosting of supply drops, boosting of stats, boosting of gathering and much more.

-Craic Island is our PVP server about to be switched over in a few weeks, right now it is pve so people can build and be ready, Once it turns PVP is will be a no holds bar, no rules, anything goes PVP server. There will be offline raid protection. The boosting is very minimal.

-Craicberration is our PVE aberration map, With boosting just as Ragnarok.

*We supply starter kits, which include tools, food, drink, a weapon and flyer :)

*I run events every weekend, plus boss battles.

*We have other benefits to the servers, but you must pass the screening process to obtain the password to our Craic Cluster :). We do this to weed out trolls.

*If a troll is found they are wiped immediately and banned forever.

*Admins are always willing to help, so don't be afraid to ask. But we will not hand you everything. The game is meant to go out, grind and survive...

*We welcome new comers to Ark, and are willing to help you with any questions you have, willing to show you around, etc.... But again we will not give you everything you want.

*We obtain a fun environment, we are looking for active, fun, and dedicated players to join our cluster :)

*Donations towards the servers are welcome but not required by any means. I openly make polls to where everyone would like to see the donation money go. Weither it be a new server or adding time to another.

**There is NO ADMIN ABUSE** I do not tolerate it, if I see it, I will wipe that players base/dino's which then I will remove from the admin ranking.

-Further more we are a family, we help each other (weither it be an admin or not).

If you are interested in our Craic Cluster, feel free to join the FB group page posted where the rules and regulations are posted, message me for a one on one process. If approved, I will give you the password for you to enjoy your time....Dilly Dilly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom