Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Legit been fighting Thunderblight Ganon on Zelda: Breath Of The Wild for 2 solid hours...

C

Conor Owen Peek

Legit been fighting Thunderblight Ganon on Zelda: Breath Of The Wild for 2 solid hours now and I’m ready to throw my Switch out the window.

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

Jump off platform use bow slow-mo aiming. Works like a charm

N

Nathan Earl

Bomb arrows are your best friend in the boss battles.

J

Josh Brown

He's by far the hardest Blight. Go to Faron Woods east of the desert, pick some hearty durians, and give yourself some extra health by cooking them. If that doesn't work, go do shrines and level up your armor and health.

W

Wayne Hughes Jr.

Learn the patterns. Perfect dodge/parry the sword attacks for the first half. When it summons its metal spikes use magnesis on them and move it towards it so it gets stricken by its own lightning.

R

Rashad Moore

Also bring strong weapons to chop away at his shield. Parrying and blocking attacks can be tricky but thats what you have to do before you strike. He worked me quite a bit but don't give up.

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Daruk’s Protection is helpful there, as it will automatically block some of his swipes and stagger him.

N

Nicholas Hetrick

Had to get the master sword first

W

Wilson Júnior

It’s really hard at first but it’s all about timing, a good shield, several good one-hand blades, a bow with bomb arrows and magnesis

S

Sirajuddin D Ranged Kadri

I beat him with 3 hearts

H

Harold Hamilton

Once you beat him the entire game is easy an not even much of a challenge, I was pretty disappointed

A

Austin Givens

Wow you suck

C

Chris Bizarro

I had a hard time against him too.

L

Lynaire McIntyre Bond

Rubber armour is the key

T

Tyler Nazelf Weston

Stasis plus my man

K

Krishna Manamohan

revalis gale and spam arrows

D

David Casper

♂

D

Daniel Pendred

Get the hylian shield and just reflect reflect reflect

A

Alondra Rowel

Took me 4 tries but I finally won. Take a small break and come back to it. That's what I did after my third loss

G

Gabriel Guevara

You are now seasoned.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom