Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking to join a legit server that will stay up. Only been playing player dedicated...

T

Tyler Collins

Looking to join a legit server that will stay up. Only been playing player dedicated server(my own) because I love building an doing whatever I want lol. Looking to join because id like to get the full experience of ark by PvP an raiding. Will be starting a new character. Don't understand the breeding and imprinting just yet but will catch on. Hopefully find one that's not too full. Thanks

T

Tyler Collins

Looking for rag btw

T

Tyler Collins

Would like boosted stats too lol

B

Brad Robinson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tyler Collins

Ok sounds good is join the sanctum one tho

T

Tyler Tidwell

If you can hang tight for a few days, I'll be opening one on the 25th with a great group of very friendly veteran players

A

Adam McNope

Full experience = official pvp

J

Justin Boehler

We have a slightly boosted rag server. Still has the grind but can do other things without worry as well. Taming is decent breeding is boosted. For most part everyone is chill. Pvpve south of green ob west side the map is pve all rest pvp. We have 5 very chill admin. Building up a community fun area. Jousting, small animal fights gonna do player gladiator type fights. Other events coming soon. Some shops if you're interested in running one. Great easy going server but you will get raided back if you hit bases. ;) server is up 24/7 with little to no issues. Hit me up if you're interested. Check the fb page for some stats and small list of rules.

P

Peyton Finecey

Try PerkyArkServer

C

Chris Harrison

Arknation545

J

Jessica Marie

This ones decent and has events and little city

J

Josh Cummins

Still looking to join a tribe? Can join with me