Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just finished shovel knight: treasure trove. It was great and put 30+ hours in. I am...

M

Michael Sable

Just finished shovel knight: treasure trove. It was great and put 30+ hours in. I am a platform gamer. What is another great platformer for the system? Was thinking about OwlBoy. Any other recommendations? Indie or regular are welcome.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Steamworld Dig 2. Owlboy. Shantae (any of the Shantae games). Celeste (hard, tho).

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Cave Story. Axiom Verge. Rayman Legends. Mutant Mudds Collection. Teslagrad.

A

Alexander Parker

I'd definitely say Shantae and the pirates curse, it's very much one of Shovel knight's contemporaries. Wonder boy is on offer in our eshop at least and that looks good too. Mutant mudds is quite different but if you like 2D platformers that's a really good, really tough one, also with cool music.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Oh! And Gonner. Really innovative, that one. If you like Mega Man, I HIGHLY recommend Mighty Gunvolt Burst.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Celeste is at Shovel Knights level if not better.

C

Chris W Hughes

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition a great platformer Co-op and single player experience

J

Johnny Edwards

Like most have said, but Rayman, Celeste, Owlboy, Steamworld Dig 2. All gold

J

Jonathan Jurczak

And Rayman is currently on sale at Best Buy for $20, physical. ;)

T

Trace Kindle

Can't recommend Shantae and Celeste enough.

C

Chris Comito

Also recommended Celeste - and, for something different, the gunvolt collection if you didn’t play on 3ds.

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I'm playing Owlboy now, it's incredible

N

Niki Coppola

Get the Shantae games.

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Cave story is great also axiom verge

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Also wonderboy or shantae

S

Smark Maultby

Mutant Mudds Collection, Celeste

G

Gustavo Brito

My favorite platformers so far are spectre of torment, wonderboy, and mummy remastered. Although mummy remastered is more of a side scroll shooter than platformer, it's still fun as hell

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom